Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

$wagger Report {Liffted}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

$wagger Report {Liffted} Vide
PostSubject: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 6:07

$wagger has been Temp banned with warning and kicked previous times for pistol.

Warning type; ("TEMP BAN")*1
- Misusing the rule "No excessive knifing" and spamming chat with immature comments
- Provoking comment "I don't care if you kick me"

Previous warning; ("KICKED")*2
- Using pistol and automatic weapons in violation with rules "No pistols" and "No autos"
- Immature behavior and intolerance for the rules

Appeal for ban; pending
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-11-26 Number of posts : 173 Location :

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 7:19

i have never been kicked for pistol. nor have i used a pistol today. check any kind of logs. i did say "i dont care" i thought krono was kidding. all i said other than that is "please dont abuse knifing" (two times)

p.s. i was perma banned not temp banned. and have never been banned or kicked before.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 7:48

The only reason Krono permbanned was because tempban and clientkick were not working, so the next thing to do is permban til i get home from school.

I informed him to use PB to kick next time, if tempban/clientkick dont work.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 7:54

thanks, i still dont understand why i need to be punished in the first place...but i should leave well enough alone. thanks sin, sorry for any annoyance krono.
Back to top Go down
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 8:20

You have used pistols before and have admitted it to ranking members, the rule states "NO pistols" referring to the NO it means not at all, nada, zip ,zilch, don't even think about it, and never. I also have a video of you using an AK47.

In order to prove this, which I do not wish to do, I must also uncover other SA members for doing things against the rules which are now in the past. When you used the AK on me someone joined right after and the only way to prove that we were on the SA server is to show the whole video.

I do not wish to escalate the issue. I posted a report so you would know the reasoning why you were temporarily banned.

you were banned because every time you were knifed by a player you said "no abusing knife" in chat and nobody was abusing. I asked you to stop and before I could tell you that you were misusing the rule you tole me "I don't care how many times you kick me" so in the case that the issue would get worse I removed the problem.

Sorry if this makes you feel a certain way about me, but regulation and rules over acquaintances is my policy.

You have been unbanned,
Congrats on Rct.
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010 - 9:31

thanks for congrats, sorry aboiut whenever i used an auto, i dont remember this..and no it wasnt everytime he knifed me, just after like 2-3 in a row. matter closed though, i dont wish to argue anymore.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010 - 2:23

$ωลggεя wrote:
thanks for congrats, sorry aboiut whenever i used an auto, i dont remember this..and no it wasnt everytime he knifed me, just after like 2-3 in a row. matter closed though, i dont wish to argue anymore.

Very nice, for I believe there has been too many arguments as of late over some pretty simple stuff. As far as rules go I fully support them as you all know. I just use the kill with kindness method which works most of the time and when that fails I do the needful.

But thank you both, you krono for doing the needful, and your $wagger for accepting the punishment and dropping a subject that does not need to go any further. Case solved issue closed.

{SA} Sniper Academy keeping it real,

{SA}ROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $wagger Report {Liffted}   $wagger Report {Liffted} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$wagger Report {Liffted}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Probations -