Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Sinful Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
кяσиσρнσиιχ
Banned

Age : 32 Registration date : 2009-11-05 Number of posts : 188 Location : Canaduh

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 7:14

I was personally asked to do this by Sin, so sorry for the inconvenience that an SA member is not posting it.

Sinful's laptop has died on him. I am not sure exactly what the problem is, but I do know that it has to do with his video card or it's drivers failing. He is sending it in for repair which may take up to two months realistically. I hope sooner than later, but for sure his server will stay up and his activity to administrate or post on the forums will not be hampered.

If you need to contact him, then leave him a message on his email, xfire, or with me and I will attempt to contact him otherwise.

Xfire: sinfulpain

MY Xfire: kronotonix
MY e-mail: kronophonix@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 21:07

Grr.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 11:14

Tell me about it, Cain... I'm lucky if I get an hour before my computer crashes, and thats IF I don't push slightly on my screen, or left side of my laptop...

You have my digits, so any time you need to talk, just txt me first (between 3 and 1 AM your time, Tues/Thursday, I'm in school. 3-6 on Mondays. Other than that, I'm free, if I'm not at school early/late)

I might be able to be slightly active here, but that's all pending how my current replacement cooperates with internet (like an 8 yr old dinosaur that requires you to plug in a wireless card, lol.) I won't really be able to be on xfire, because it lags the server computer, and the replacement laptop I'm using is running Linux (it's so fail it cant run windows now, lol, or even an upgraded version of linux)

Btw, its the cable for my video card, or my video card came partially unseated from its heatsink (which I cant manually get to, and fix on my own)... Either way, my computer is pretty much FUCKED...

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 23:34

Holy fuck...

Not being serious with this statement. Sounds like someone is out to get ya bro.

Comp problems, then you're sick, then you have worse computer problems. Damn. Lol.

Hope the best happens.

`Cain
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 6:18

Yeah no kidding, lock your doors…LOL

{SA}ROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 3:48

Just another update....

They are trying to fuck me over for $500 for a new motherboard (which apparently was defective), JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW IF THE COMPUTER I SENT THEM IS THE SAME ONE I BOUGHT FROM THEM!!!

I now have to figure out how to run a VBS to get the serial number for a computer, and also call Gayway, and see if they'll accept that as proof that its the same computer.

Just an FYI guys, for ANY FUTURE LAPTOPS you buy, get packing tape, and COVER THE STICKERS!!!! That should preserve them from being eroded away, due to being used (which is what this whole bullshit thing with Fry's is. The serial number is worn off, so they don't know if the computer's even the same one they sold me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Sponsored content

Sinful Activity Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Activity   Sinful Activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinful Activity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -