Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

banned again? really?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-11-26 Number of posts : 173 Location :

banned again? really? Vide
PostSubject: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 21:23

1. either {SA}Rct.$wagger or Mr. Meow
2. Approximate time and day you were banned: Sunday Feb, 14. (dont know what time)
3. ghost or sin
4. none i was in game
5. no idea
6. sin came on earlier that day and i asked if it was ok that i was on the server and he said yes its fine...so whats going on now??
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 21:42

I will try to talk to cain on xfire when he becomes un-afked.

Also I remeber sinful saying that it was ok you were on the server, so if anyone in unsure about that.
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 22:06

thanks matt
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 22:08

Just talked to Cain about it, he said he already knew, I can't take any actions so it's up to the admins.
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 22:09

alright thanks for attempted help haha
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 7:34

Hmm well we know that I had found the PB error on Saturday, as for Sunday I could not tell you who had banned you. It is possible that it was just punk buster that had banned you from the server and no one else. That is probably because Punk Buster now recognizes your guid on this server as a known hacker and had banned you automatically from this server.

As Cain has suggested to you $wagger, I would go out and buy a new CD key. Otherwise not only will you have problems with this server but the other 15,000 as well. Or there is always the other option in the resolution field that I had supplied you with (as I now clear my throat and cough while saying) "remove the hack"…LOL

Good luck,
{SA}ROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 11:37

If it was a PB ban, there's nothing I can do about it, unless it says "ADMIN DECISION" in it.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 17:57

it says "You have been permanently BANNED from this server by server admin."
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 20:19

and by the way ghost, i dont know what part of "THERE IS NO HACK" you dont understand. perhaps you could explain what you dont get about that and i can further explain.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 20:23

lol, hes just joking around. You will have to excuse him, he is a 100 years old after, and doesn't realize that humor has changed from the 1920's......
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010 - 0:34

LMAO MAJOR
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010 - 5:28

yeah apparently i will.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010 - 8:26

{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs wrote:
lol, hes just joking around. You will have to excuse him, he is a 100 years old after, and doesn't realize that humor has changed from the 1920's......

LOL Major,

Yes it has been a long 100 years please excuse my dry humor sometimes I forget that …. Wait what was I talking about??? Who is this?? MOM, is that you!!!

See there I go again,
{SA}ROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010 - 23:37

Update on $wagger’s Bann,

I have talked with $wagger and had asked him to try and use a different restore point before he started getting PB kicked from COD4 servers. Once going to a restore point in the past, $wagger had confirmed that he was now able to play on any PB server without getting kicked after the Hack from his system had been removed. Shocked Shocked

The unfortunate issue now is that he is now having problems with uploading 1.6 and the 1.7 patch.

Since $wagger had been unbanned by ADMIN and has now been provided with a resolution to the PB HACK error. I believe the Bann Appeal issue can now be closed.

{SA}ROE|ghost What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned again? really?   banned again? really? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned again? really?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Appeals -