Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Alliance between {SA} and CRM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{Fs}EthNiiK|L
Recruit
Recruit

Age : 25 Registration date : 2010-08-10 Number of posts : 55 Location :

Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 3:47

phoenix be quiet man....with all respect this is SA website u dont say fuck you to any of SA members and especially not my bro Understood?this is your warning next time consequences will be taken.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 4:15

Chill fear.

He isn't talking trash, he is defending himself against shurik.
Back to top Go down
{Fs}EthNiiK|L
Recruit
Recruit

Age : 25 Registration date : 2010-08-10 Number of posts : 55 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 4:21

im am calm dude just because i say something doesnt mean im mad or nutin and he is not defending himself....if u cant see get some glasses dude....CLEARLY in shruik sentence there were no disrespectful words but when u look at phoenix sentence it says fuck u.....So Reread before telling me to chill...

~Fear~
Back to top Go down
Kevin schmitt

Age : 33 Registration date : 2010-05-03 Number of posts : 33 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 6:48

Warking thats you isnt man haha im shocked u made it into {SA} but GL with that and i wont be on this site ever again i dont wanna deal with the rediculus probs some people like to cause constantly

ohh and on that Fuck you part i mentt to put a . after saying the F wortd didnt litterally mean fuckyou to him was meaning it like fuck. you hold a grudge

try to think a bit more shurikin is a good friend jsut takes some things a lil too seriously when it comes to games man

and for all {SA} memebers srry for he inconvience of this situation thats occuring on your forums this wont happen again just some simple missuunderstandings between me and yr memebers so sorry
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:01

Sorry it can't work out, I bet we could scrim sometime though.
Back to top Go down
Kevin schmitt

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 7:08

wel i dont really play cod4 anymore man this laptop sucks for it so ive pretty much givin up on cod4 gonna not play video games anymore im more into lifting weights ive started doing Muay Thai Kick Boxing and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu so that keeps me busy 7 days a week plus ive met a couple sexy older women at the gym too gonna be seeing them this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-05-08 Number of posts : 45 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 17:13

ok i guess i dunno bout CRM)
Back to top Go down
Kevin schmitt

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010 - 4:38

yeha CRM) will end up shutting down eventually its jsut a matter of time if i were to go backinto playing games i would prefer to be a Indapendant Soldier rather then have to deal with clan stuff
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010 - 6:45

LOL thanks for the update on this.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-05-08 Number of posts : 45 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010 - 20:35

ok so u can close this app down

lock topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance between {SA} and CRM)   Alliance between {SA} and CRM) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance between {SA} and CRM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: Allied Clans -