Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

{SA}/'Remix. Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

Age : 29 Registration date : 2009-11-26 Number of posts : 173 Location :

{SA}/'Remix. Alliance Vide
PostSubject: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 6:48

1. Why do you want to become allies with us, a sniper clan? Because {SA} is a good clan, and 'Remix. is a rising clan. And i think we would both benefit from each other.

2. How active is your clan? 95%

3. How many admins are available for contact, and what are their xfires? (if they have any) 4, blueboy130 (me), theheckler1 (MrSmiley), mystogun96 (Mysto), shortfry13 (Guojii)

4. What is the general skill level/KDR (Kill-Death Ratio) of your players? Probably somewhere around 1.7-2

5. How many members can be given out to scrim/substitute? (How many members that are active do you have) 17-18

6. What is the general time zone of your clan? Well I'm not exactly sure, but it would seem that we are all on around 2pm-11pm (Central Standard Time)

~{SA}sYnced/SwiFt 'Remix.

Last edited by {SA}SwiFt on Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 6:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to finish title hehe)
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 8:12

yeah ummm sYnced, stop with the switching of names, u can change it on game, but keep it the same on the site, but you should not be applying for being allied clans with a clan you are already in

it is all just very confusing... so plz, for me, choose a clan, either {SA}, or remix'
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 9:09

I have Confirmed with Sin that SynceD will no longer be in {SA} as a ranking member and has decided to venture on his own with his own RMX clan that he has created. He shall no longer hold any rank with {SA} therefore he can apply to become allies with {SA}. I would also like to set up scrims with him and his clan as soon as possible for some friendly competition.

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/if-youre-in-multiple-clans-you-may-want-to-view-this-for-your-ranking-status-may-be-in-jeopardy-t1295.htm
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 18:37

yup sorry sperrow.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 18:54

i cannot believe you swift... i worked my ass off to make sure i could play again on COD4 and the {SA} server, you gave up in 2 weeks and just went and made your own clan... really, quite a shame
Back to top Go down
reVox.SwiFty
Banned

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010 - 20:15

lol i didnt give up, my friend asked for help so i did. then he left but i liked RMX so i kept it. and i wouldve stayed in SA but the new rule disallows it. so its not shameful, in my opinion.

and i didnt leave because of not being able to play on the server.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 19:29

Stay to the topic please, otherewise i wll start deletiing post that do not belong in this alliance request.

Thanks again,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {SA}/'Remix. Alliance   {SA}/'Remix. Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{SA}/'Remix. Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: Allied Clans -