Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 12:17

1) What is your level of skill?
Well it depends, i think i'm fairly decent, but with room for improvement, ask other members, im pretty sure they'll vouche for me.

2) Do you believe you are worthy of the *5 badge? Why?
I believe i am ready to proudly wear {SA}'s most decorative commerativment. I simply snipe well

3) How long have you been in the clan?
Off and on for nearly 1.5 years now

4) Why do you want the *5 badge?
I want to prove to others and to myself that i cannot be put down. That i will be the victor. And that i am the best!

5) How active are you?
Well, if i'm not working (which isnt much anymore) nearly all day everyday till school starts

6) who do you wish to challenge for their badge?
N/A

Last edited by {SA}CP|Jinx on Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 3:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-07-07 Number of posts : 198 Location : Duluth, MN

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010 - 16:12

I back jinx he was doing amazing yesterday
idk if that is how you always play?
but you are really good you have your skills back i can safely say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010 - 22:41

Believe it or not. that was a little worse than i usually play Sad
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:25

I back you dude, you are beastly with that dragunov.
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-07-07 Number of posts : 198 Location : Duluth, MN

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:31

what were you 68-20? against some of our best snipers in {SA}
i think that is pretty damn good!!
cant get any better then that
Back to top Go down
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-07-14 Number of posts : 171 Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 2:52

Man,I've known jinx since the day i first started playing in {SA} server, I have nearly NEBEr seen him to badly...
10000000% Bak him up.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 3:26

Hello All,

This application request is a determined by the scores after the completion of the member(s) tryout and not by any kind of backing status. It is solely up to the member to obtain this tag status by proving it within his tryouts that he/she is deserving to brandished the tag of *5.

Please refrain from placing any comments when it comes to backing the member(s). We want to keep his/hers application clean so that when the tryouts have been completed the screen shots can be placed, plus if the member(s) has earned the right to hold the status of one of {SA}’s bad AZZ or if he/she will have to try out again.

{SA}CROE|ghost

Last edited by {SA}CROE|ghost on Mon 5 Jul 2010 - 8:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul 2010 - 0:11

Which is a good question. When is my Tryout?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul 2010 - 3:07

It will be soon just waiting the final review of the rules and once that has been completed we can start the process.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 21:08

Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) 100154746-4

Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) 100154731-4

Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) 99570577-4

Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) 96207200-4

Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) 96659389-4
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010 - 3:28

Due to not having the qualifying aspects for *5

This app has been rejected until further notice
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010 - 4:44

{SA}CP|Jinx wrote:
Due to not having the qualifying aspects for *5

This app has been rejected until further notice

lol! lol! lol! Further notice has been givenlol! lol! lol!

Get ready!

Sin has updated the rules and regulations on becoming a *5 member of {SA} in which you will need to review carefully.

We will now need to know your schedule so that we can get the tryouts going. Please let us know your availability so that Sin and I can setup your tryout time and date for you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010 - 20:30

i am available monday and wednesday...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 8:06

Jinx has won 4-2 in style, please welcome and congratulate him on becoming one our newest Elite Snipers that {SA} has.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:23

Congratz Jinx ! Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr 2011 - 4:39

Congratz Jinx!!!
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr 2011 - 5:50

This was last year bro
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr 2011 - 23:52

Lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 5:04

Better late then never I suppose :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)   Jinx's application for *5  (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx's application for *5 (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -