Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Meat's Application (Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Meat's Application   (Rejected) Vide
PostSubject: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul 2010 - 23:15

My in-game name is Meat. I don't have xfire.
I am 15 years old.
I believe i should be in {SA} because there are alot of cheaters, and hackers out there, and they like to ruin sniper only games, and i can help reduce those numbers in the {SA} Clan Severs.
I couldn't find out how to add screenshots to the application.
{SA}CROE|ghost {SA}cam0

Last edited by Meat on Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 0:17

I back you dude, you are skilled and mature.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 8:07

Meat wrote:

I couldn't find out how to add screenshots to the application.

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/how-to-put-screenshots-on-your-app-t584.htm
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 8:11

Okay Meat,

I have reviewed your app and have played well lets say 20 plus games now with you and have talent but make sure to review our rules over just to make sure you understand everything we ask of you when you are carry the {SA} Emblem.

With the said please change your name to {SA}Rct.Meat and welcome to {SA}!!!

An {SA}Rct. Member must be in the {SA} clan for at least 2 months before even being considered to receive a the rank of private. This will weed out the Rct. Members that are not willing to commit to {SA} by being a recruit for a specified time. Once the two months have been deemed served the newbie (Rct. Member) will be reviewed then welcomed by a ranking ROE member and/or CROE member to the {SA} clan. At that point you will be asked to change your tags to a ranking private status. Once the private status has been achieved the {SA} member can then request an official ranking promotion.

{SA} Still going strong,

{SA}CROE|ghost

Last edited by {SA}CROE|ghost on Thu 8 Jul 2010 - 8:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 8:15

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Okay Meat,

I have reviewed your app and have played well lets say 20 plus games now with you and have talent but make sure to review our rules over just to make sure you understand everything we ask of you when you are carry the {SA} Emblem.

With the said please change your name to {SA}Rct.Meat and welcome to {SA}!!!

An {SA}Rct. Member must be in the {SA} clan for at least 2 months before even being considered to receive a the rank of private. This will weed out the Rct. Members that are not willing to commit to {SA} by being a recruit for a specified time. Once the two months have been deemed severed the newbie (Rct. Member) will be reviewed then welcomed by a ranking ROE member and/or CROE member to the {SA} clan. At that point you will be asked to change your tags to a ranking private status. Once the private status has been achieved the {SA} member can then request an official ranking promotion.

{SA} Still going strong,

{SA}CROE|ghost

Huh? Mistype I think. Copy paste error again?
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 8:16

lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 8:26

!!!Please change your name on the Forum, Server, and Xfire (If you have it) to match your new ranking status!!!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Jul 2010 - 16:40

Neutral Idea Crying or Very sad I love you Suspect pirat Like a Star @ heaven cheers albino cherry sunny Basketball bom Sleep geek flower elephant study scratch
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010 - 6:18

Please change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.Meat

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug 2010 - 3:24

Hello Meat,

I would like to see you more active on the server or at least if you could place a screen shot of your activity that would help. I am not always able to view everyone that plays and/or the timeframe in which you can play vs when I can play are different. By placing a screen shot of some of your activity will let everone know that you are indeed active on the {SA} server.

Thanks,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug 2010 - 3:26

Yeah Meat Smile

Comon on our server !!

Peace
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010 - 8:29

Hello Meat,

Just checking in to still see if your still active since I have not seen you on the {SA} server for a while now. Please update your app with your status and let us know if your still wanting to become a formal member of the best sniper clan out there.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010 - 21:55

Hello Meat,

I am sorry but your in activity has caused your application request to be denied. You had placed your application on July 7th and the last time that you had logged on to check on the forum had been Tue 27 Jul 2010. Also you have not been on the {SA} server before it has gone down do to maintenance issues.

If you would like to re-apply to become an {SA} member please feel free to do so.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meat's Application (Rejected)   Meat's Application   (Rejected) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meat's Application (Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -