Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

another person trying to be asher!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

another person trying to be asher! Vide
PostSubject: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 15:55

[img]another person trying to be asher! 848e6d2cd36c6154aa5abc4163fe9b8ff02f4a15[/img]
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 16:01

LOL its almost 4am and I got beeped by 3 people telling me this... my cat is leaking embiotic fluid all over my bed cause she is about to have kittens and someone thinks they can get away with using my name... awesome start to a day. He has been banned, he also goes by the names blackdeath and blackarmy... wont be playin with us anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 16:43

lol! thats funny
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 20:42

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! EM-BIOTIC FLUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: LOL   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 22:18

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Maybe peole will learn not to fake ANY OF US THEY ALWAYS GET CAUGHT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation :! Arrow Arrow Arrow lol! Asher that has to suck about the cat and the mess

Like a Star @ heaven : Asher how much longer is that list going to be lol! Question Question Question Question Question Question in the next week with the amount of fakers these days Exclamation

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009 - 0:26

Ya ya ya. lol all you want.... Well I had 2 boys and 2 girls... 4 total.... ewww a bloody mess, but all clean now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2009 - 0:28

OMG TOO MANY LOL SIGNS I HAD A SEIZURE IN MY CHAIR JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 2:30

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

U like this ELITE?

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 5:15

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 20:22

that was all damn funny. you guys got some good internet humor, i swear it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another person trying to be asher!   another person trying to be asher! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another person trying to be asher!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -