Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play Vide
PostSubject: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010 - 12:25

I've been busy with homework from my Russian and CAD class (and tutoring a classmate in my CAD class), designing a MOSFET circuit for airsoft guns, so I can make money, and doing some other stuff, which as been keeping me from having time to play COD4 lately.

I don't know if I'll be able to play much as all this semester. CAD and Russian are going to be kicking my ass.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:49

кажется хорошим ко мне.

Удача,

{SA}CROE|ghost

Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010 - 23:31

Я также говорят на русском

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:08

{SA}CP|~IAM wrote:

Very Happy

study Я только я знаю, как перевести это study

:
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010 - 4:18

Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010 - 4:27

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

That was crazy!
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010 - 4:43

Need subtitle
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Jeremy'

Jeremy'

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-05-08 Number of posts : 45 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 23:34

wtf language u talking in?
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 23:39

Ја сам Рускиња !!

он не понимает Россию ^ ^
Back to top Go down
{SA}BayouBengal
Private
Private
{SA}BayouBengal

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-03 Number of posts : 104 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 23:45

By the way Major, the video literally made me rofl!!!

My friend is from Beleruse and he just goes with russian and brags about it, I can't wait to show him this!!! Very Happy hahaha!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 5:32

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play   Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too busy with school and other stuff to be able to play

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Other Events -