Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Cain's on CoD4...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010 - 4:27

Hey guys. Kronix (Old {SA} member named Faster) and I have created a clan eXs--eXotic snipers. Bolt only. It took me two days but I got the site setup. If you want maybe we could setup some friendly clan alliance/scrims. I think it would be nice to remain affiliated with you guys.

If you want to check it out, our site is http://exsclan.sforum.biz/

I just got the site running today, so everything is a little dull at the moment, and we are working on new members.

Can't wait to see some friendly competition between the clans.

Peace! Smile

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010 - 19:29

Agreed my friend it would be indeed fun. Once I get my computer up and running you can count me in for a round or two :-)

(SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010 - 5:18

Awesome!! We're still setting the clan up and once we get our server setup we're gonna start recruiting... Might take a bit thought Wink

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010 - 5:47

Yeah I have already checked your forum out and I like the setup. Anyhow best of luck and I will let you know when I am up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010 - 7:10

Thanks and alright. I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-07-07 Number of posts : 198 Location : Duluth, MN

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010 - 19:46

nice are you guys gonna have a serveer?
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010 - 4:22

Yeah Kronix said he would buy one but idk now. If not I can either learn how to host one or get Jinx to. Or pay for one myself. Idk, we'll see though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cain's on CoD4... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Cain's on CoD4...   Cain's on CoD4... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cain's on CoD4...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: Allied Clans -