Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Server *should* be up tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Server *should* be up tomorrow Vide
PostSubject: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010 - 8:50

I should be able to set up the server tomorrow, guys. I have the day all to myself, cuz it's my birthday, lol.

So, what are you all pitching in for, for my birthday present?! Razz j/k

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:31

1st - That is great news that the server will be backup and running again!

2nd - Happy FN B-day to you brother!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010 - 4:35

really? omg ITS TOMMOROW!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010 - 1:08

{SA}Mozzarella wrote:
really? omg ITS TOMMOROW!

LOL - I think he ran into some computer issues but should let us know as soon as he can.

ghost
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jan 2011 - 21:29

lol let me know so when I have some home time I can jump on there and have so fun rofl
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan 2011 - 9:47

Yeah, I've been having computer issues left and right.

Now I'm having to send my laptop in for warranty work, because one of the mounting brackets popped, causing the bottom cover to separate any time I lift it up. GAH I'M HATING LAPTOPS!

On the bright side, it gets sent straight to MSi, rather than Fry's.

Hopefully I can keep my desktop running long enough to let me use it as the server computer.

I'm hoping to find time this weekend to work on the computer again. I've been busy running around town, and fixing my car (got into an accident recently, and I have to do all the repair work myself).

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan 2011 - 6:32

Well thanks for the update on this and I hope that the computer issues are not too bad.

Peace out,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011 - 0:55

you guys still running on 1.0??? or have you moved to 1.7?? ive been playing 1.7 and had xfire on recently and havent seen any of you guys on
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011 - 1:05

1.0, but i dont even have xfire Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011 - 1:28

Sperrow wrote:
you guys still running on 1.0??? or have you moved to 1.7?? ive been playing 1.7 and had xfire on recently and havent seen any of you guys on

Check out this topic for server details - https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1660-new-sa-temp-server-please-read
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011 - 9:17

Laptop won't be able to be replaced, because I never registered it, so I'm going to have to start working a lot, to buy a new laptop.

Also, guys, since I'm looking to start working 40 hour weeks, I think I'm just going to buy the clan a server. It's going to be much less frustration in the long run.

Ghost, if you want, I can wipe the HD, and send it back to you, as it was originally for the clan.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011 - 2:30

{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
Laptop won't be able to be replaced, because I never registered it, so I'm going to have to start working a lot, to buy a new laptop.

Also, guys, since I'm looking to start working 40 hour weeks, I think I'm just going to buy the clan a server. It's going to be much less frustration in the long run.

Ghost, if you want, I can wipe the HD, and send it back to you, as it was originally for the clan.

~Sinful

No worries bro it is yours to keep so use it as you may.

As for the new server I think we have that already taken care of unless we want to go with two servers. One for COD4 and one for Black Ops. Or two for COD4 Version 1.0 and 1.7 and a server for black ops. Anyhow view the link below and tell me what you think. Because when it comes down to it your down the road. So say if you want to take over the servers then I can easliy send the cash to you to take care of this. Let me know and we can take it off line for further discussion.

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1667-on-the-lookout-for-servers-so-please-place-your-input-spin-off-topic-of-new-sa-temp-server-please-read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server *should* be up tomorrow   Server *should* be up tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server *should* be up tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -