Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011 - 3:31

hey, the rules and stuff are changed back to default. please change them to the stuff we like
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011 - 1:31

You got it, sorry about that. When I had changed the password it had set everything back to its default. I will update once completed.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 3:45

Just an update about the Server

I switched the settings so that the server is now on Hardcore instead of softcore.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 6:45

Thanks rambo, alot of people have been getting mad about that and with the sudden inactivity of Ghost, without warning, i was beggining to think something was wrong....still kinda do, did you get a message from him about it?
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 21:54

I havent gotten a message but the last time that I talked with ghost, he said that he has been very busy and would hopefully be able to get his computer able to play Cod4 again. Since then I havent heard from him. Ill send Ghost a PM.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
SharkCity|Ak*
Private
Private
SharkCity|Ak*

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-07-14 Number of posts : 171 Location : Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 1:10

Infamous!!! Sweety it me <2
Ak47 <3
Remember our RPG RAPE BEFORE WE GOT RPG'S BANNED FROM THE SERVER? :]
Haha, NOHOMO^^^
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 5:11

LOL No worries, Keep in mind that any (Admin and/or Rcon holder) can make the necessary changes to the server at anytime.

Ghost is here as always just been doing some house keeping so to speak.

I will check the server later tonight to make sure that all is as it should be.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 6:21

Thanks Ghost, I went to my e-mail, found ten of them and said...WTF!!! then i went on site and said WTF!!!(in a good way) GHOSTS BACK HOORAY!!! BTW, where you been boy? was gettin a little freaked out and also, you get COD on your comp again?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 6:27

I know right and yeah I have been able to get the other computer needed to play again! All I need now is a decent gaming card for it so that I can start playing games again.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 6:34

Eh, i have a crap video card and i still play, some maps with under ten fps SCOPED. yeah, it sucks, and id like to say thats part of the reason that i haven't been so good. but its not the whole case...part of it, but not the whole. if youve downloaded it already, hit me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!   NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW {SA} TEMP SERVER PLEASE READ!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -