Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

idiot kiked me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 21:46

got banned by a pistol noob on sa1 can sum1 fix it so i can play again
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009 - 22:18

it only lasts an hour m8.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 17:12

ffs i got kiked again and this time there wasnt even a vote,i was just kicked,wtf Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 4:33

Actually, there might have been a vote, but so many people may have pressed F1 so fast that more than 1/2 the people voted to kick you. I've called votes to kick people before, and it didn't even last 2 seconds. Did you check your console to see if anyone called a vote to kick you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 22:42

i dont think so,but i didnt do anything wrong it just said player kicked out of the blue...but it doesn't matter anymore cuz im {SA} now so people wont the balls to kick me ! lol!
Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 22:45

Correction there assholes will still kick you , then what you do is contact an admin on xfire , gt them kicked and or banned and get ur temp ban revocted

yeah , assholes will kick any one as long as the option to kcik them is there
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 1:18

yea lol earlier some people were trying to kick for rushing on sa 1 how retarded is that anyway i just got on sa profile and then they didnt try to kick me when i rushed xD
Back to top Go down
Manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 2:30

Hi guys, I just got kicked from one of the servers (SA1 i think) for no apparent reason. I wasnt using any perks that are unnallowed, I wasnt using any other gun other then sniper/pistol. I added it to my favourites because I havent had any problems but i've been vote kicked and this is REALLY annoying. I duno what you guys can do to unban me but could you please do it, it's one of my favourite servers and i am feeling sniper deprived Razz

Wasnt sure whether this was the right forum thread as well, sorry if it isnt...

Cheers, and have a good one

Manoof
Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 2:55

It's only aan hour.

~Elite
Back to top Go down
Manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 3:26

Do you know what it was allegedly for?
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 4:26

sorry but we are not sure, but if it happens again try and read who called the vote, and tell us then we will look into it or ban the non {SA} who is calling the stupid votes.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr 2009 - 1:48

Hey guys its me again. Just got COD running, first server i try to get on is the same server, and it says I've been temporarily banned. I didnt even play in it Sad Whats going on Sad
Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Apr 2009 - 3:53

Lol no clue bud. scratch

~Elite
Back to top Go down
manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 13:30

Ok, this is gettin ridiculous, i just got kicked, again, for no apparent reason. I get helo.. BAMB! Wasnt usin anything but sniper, n while most ppl were runnin around with pistols, including some SA, i was mostly using sniper :S

Come on guys, what's the go?
Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 18:16

u need to get who calls the vote man!!! or get xfire and add {SA} so they can kick them if it was a public man!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 21:44

idk if this is right but cant u look in your consol after the kcik and see who kicked u? if can u can tell that way
Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 22:32

i tthink u have to be in game and look at who called vote
Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009 - 22:34

yes if u do get kicked you can check the console to see who called the vote.....

Last edited by {SA}CPT|STEBO on Fri 1 May 2009 - 6:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 4:10

ok, i didn't know that, next time i'll check n let u know..
Back to top Go down
manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 4:37

Ok SA, this is really annoying. Bunch of you guys were on today including: Ak-47, Sin n darkknight.

I get kicked, no vote, so i cant see, for no apparent reason.

Maybe its cause i was spraying. But its kinda hard to actually snipe if EVERYONE sprays. kinda unfair isnt it? i THINK that's why i may have been kicked. That and i wasnt gettin pwned by SA..? bit silly guys, come on..

All i want is a REASONABLE explanation. If i was spraying and that wasnt allowed, cool, give me evidence of warning at least. I couldnt find one in my console at all :/ But hey if i was kicked for spraying, show me a list with all the people who were also kicked for spraying, which would've been everybody including the SA, except maybe 2 players

Yeah, this is gettin old real quick :/ :/ :/
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 4:50

hey manoof i was there to and the reason u were probaly kicked was because you were spraying dont worry you werent the only one who got kicked for spraying we kicked a few people after repeated warnings and then people stoped spraying so that is probaly the reason you got kicked

on a side note darknight is a fake {SA} and i think sin is dealing with him
Back to top Go down
manoof

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 4:58

ok, cool. I normally dont spray but it was ridiculous :/ n i didnt see the warnings too, no worries tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

idiot kiked me Vide
PostSubject: Re: idiot kiked me   idiot kiked me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idiot kiked me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -