Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

People to ban from the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

People to ban from the server Vide
PostSubject: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011 - 23:10

I thought i would make this so we would stop spamming the new {SA} temp server forum. If you are unable to kick someone, just put there name here, preferably in this format.

Name-Nico
Reason for ban- repeated use of lmgs, assaults, m21's etc. ignoring commands to change class
Time-11:00 to about 1:00 so far, probably going to be later than 1:00(Pacific standard time zone)
Time for Ban-Permanent ban, as it is now way past 1:00, and he is still using non-snipers

Name-Ben Laden
Reason for Ban-same reason as nico
Time-same as Nico
Time for Ban-Same as Nico

Last edited by {SA}CP|Mozzarella on Sun 17 Apr 2011 - 0:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011 - 23:33

Name-Adribenji
Reason for Ban-Marty and Ak-47u usage
Time- 1:30ish(Pacific Standard)
Time for Ban-Temp Ban
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 1:41

Name-Torqu
Reason for ban- Use of G360, no reply to commands to switch
Time- 3:30
Time for ban-undecided
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 20:07

Name-op40
Reason for ban-Repeated pistol use and m16, and last stand perk-said fuck you also, after trying to get him to stop
Time-10:00ish(pacific standard)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 20:17

Name-.
reason for ban- use of SAW
Time- 10:15
Time for ban- spiral said he had been doing this for about 10 games before i came, so a week temp ban seems good

Name-Soldado
Reason for ban- dragunov use
Time-10:15
Time for ban-kick-temp ban

Name-Soldier9
Reason for ban- Barret 50. cal use, no reply to change class, SAW use
Time-10:25( all these are pacific standard)
Time for ban-kick-temp ban
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 20:57

Name- Jovier
Reason for ban- use of marty dom and M4 assault rifle
time 1:57
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011 - 2:38

i agree with all of these. i have been on and they were all not following rules, instructions or anything.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011 - 7:51

well, as rambo and some of us know, krono and swifty made a little visit today. they brought their little cronies to spy on our teamspeak server after we banned them. so, like the people they are, they couldn't leave us alone. they even started to record us. do what you wish elite. i dont know if they were trying to make {SA} look bad, or get us in trouble but somethings up
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011 - 8:42

Agreed
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011 - 9:05

I had tryed looking for chat logs but could not find them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 7:18

Name-ExOneous(or something like that)
Reason to kick-repeated use of voting after i told him to stop, and a vote to kick me
Time-9:10(Pacific Standard)

Name-$pous(i have no idea what it was, but i know it started with a $ sign)
Reason to kick-voting to kick me off...(now im temp banned HOORAY!)
Time-same as top

Time for ban-id say a week, as they called a vote 2 times to kick me, just after rambo left too Sad

Additional Comments-They wanted to glitch, i allowed that for a round. then when i went to complain about the server mod, i came back, it was a different map,AND FFA. they said the map changed but i called them liars and tried to kick them, but obviously voted no. they were still glitching, and after i started to get mad at them, i killed them and called a stop to glitching, then they pistoled me and later kicked me
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 7:19

{SA}Spiral wrote:
Name- Jovier
Reason for ban- use of marty dom and M4 assault rifle
time 1:57

next time say timezone you in please to help with it and make easier for ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 13:07

Name- he doesnt have a name

reason for ban - copies peoples names so we would not know who to kick and then breaks every rule there is.
for example: HIM - {SA}Excision
ME - {SA}Excision and then i wouldnt be able to tell weather i was kicking him or me

time - 11:05am - 2:15pm (GMT +1:00)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 20:55

yeah, when people do that they are mostly hackers. was there any chance that he got past the pb?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 19:42

Name- Junior-BR
Reason for ban- Calling votes, when told not to, and calling a vote to kick me which passed, even though we were only 2 on server...
Time- 12:40 my time
Time for ban- idk
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 21:05

{SA}WarMachine wrote:

Reason for ban- Calling votes, when told not to, and calling a vote to kick me which passed, even though we were only 2 on server...

how did it pass? did you wait it out or accidentally hit f1??? or in my case f11???
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011 - 0:04

no he called it then went spec or went on my team or something
im not sure how it worked because he called one for FFA on shipment and it passed, even though i didnt vote, and then when i told him not to call votes he called one to kick me and it passed without me voting
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011 - 0:44

oh, that makes sense. cause you can call a vote as soon as someone starts connecting, and it will pass automatically since 1-0 y/n ratio, and the spectator cant vote so yeah...
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 6:20

Don't forget, when the timer is still there, open console quickly, and enter "/disconnect", before the timer ends. Don't forget to wait at least 30 seconds, otherwise you risk coming back before it ends. This is what I do to bypass when I get kicked.

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 0:09

18c0c4e3168aca07c4d2ed36b5c2dd71 Hunter 178.148.24.51:28960

b882fbd3c0d937bd6fdd0ec25cd79995 .:pacMaN:. |HD| 98.196.8.102:28960

both permabanned now. Using our server for headshots, and kicking everyone who joined the server. Plus, they're 14 year olds obsessed with MW3, claiming it's going to be better than BFBC2 and BFBC3. LOL. The MW series ended with MW1. MW2 and BO killed it.

BUH-BYE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 22:51

MW ended with MW. the story line of MW2 is completely irrelevant, and really shouldn't even be counted as a sequel to the first. They are only making 3 for closure on the whole "invasion of America". The Americans will fight back, beat the shit out of the Russians, and then its over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People to ban from the server   People to ban from the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People to ban from the server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -