Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

War's application..... again. (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think i should re apply
Yes
War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_vote1082%War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_vote11
 82% [ 9 ]
No
War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_vote1018%War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_vote11
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

War's application..... again.           (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011 - 23:56

Just a side note, I know you guys may all be thinking, "Damn that guy needs to get his shit straight", but i have though about it long and hard and I've come to the conclusion that {SA} is the clan i want to be in.

1. My in-game name is WarMachine (War)
2. I am 14 years old.
3. I think i should be in {SA} because i have a great friendship with almost everyone in the clan, I am a good and ever improving sniper, I enforced rules on your server even after I left, and because I <3 you all. No homo. Very Happy
4. We'll just visit my xire account to see any because i never quite figured out how to post. Sorry
5. Members who back my re-application: {SA}CP|Mozzy and if anyone else does please post
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 0:02

I back him. hes been in the clan before, and i think he wont leave this time, and if he does..well then i would have to kill him XD
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 0:09

Lol. I definetly wont this time.
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 0:49

I back him, he is a cool guy and a good sniper Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 17:53

Hey War. Im reapplying as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011 - 19:39

holy crap, thats cool. i remember when i first met you, you were wondering if you were still in the clan after they moved to 1.7 XD. good seeing you, hopefully we can play together soon
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 5:12

I definately back War to re join {SA} again

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 3:38

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Hmmm.... Well you gots to do whats you gots to do. But you had just received a promo with rcon privs which is a big thing for someone with a status of CP. So give it some thought but let me know so that I can change the rcon password if you still decide to leave {SA}.

A sniper knows that he must show patience in the face of boredom otherwise he may lose site of his target,

{SA}CROE|ghost

I will need to review this with admin but please let this not stop anyone from posting on this application. The more positive responses the more chance of a positive outcome.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 5:33

Positive response*

Last edited by {SA}CP|Mozzarella on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 5:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 5:33

Positive response*

is this enough yet?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 14:10

xD lol thx mozz Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 18:48

I Back You Dude your a good sniper
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011 - 22:14

I need more! Everybody speak your mind, idc if its for or against me!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011 - 2:49

who voted no?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011 - 6:01

{SA}CP|Mozzarella wrote:
who voted no?
Lol idk its alright though but instead of just voting leave a comment guys
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Volturi
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Volturi

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-14 Number of posts : 156 Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011 - 7:14

I say let him in
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 8:31

Since you had been a previous {SA} member and know what it takes to maintain our standards and rules. You may now change where the {SA} tags with pride.

Everyone please welcome back {SA}Warachine!

Don't mess up this one up :-)

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 15:17

Congratulations Sir.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 21:50

Congratz!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 22:18

Congratz WarMachine Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 0:41

Welcome back War.

now kick some Azz
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 3:05

ok, now youve got hurry up and get that CP rank and rcon XD
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:12

Hola War,

Do me a favor and change your tags to reflect your rank in {SA}.

Thanks brother
ghost
Back to top Go down
MAX JR

MAX JR

Age : 33 Registration date : 2011-04-29 Number of posts : 49 Location :

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 22:33

im joining {SA} also Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jun 2012 - 22:05

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
ok, now youve got hurry up and get that CP rank and rcon XD
Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War's application..... again. (Completed)   War's application..... again.           (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War's application..... again. (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -