Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

New Skin!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 19:22

Hey everyone i got bored of regular skins. so i made my own. no, its not the best but i like it lol. Let me know what you think.

[img]New Skin!!!!!!!!! 2011-021[/img][img]New Skin!!!!!!!!! 2011-022[/img][img]New Skin!!!!!!!!! 2011-023[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 20:12

holy crap you got good graphics...one screenshot of the same thing from mine and you would like...WTF WHERES ALL THE DETAIL!!!

nice skin too. just a suggestion, but see how it looks replacing the blue with another color, maybe yellow.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 20:46

Yeah thought of that

I also gotta move my name since u cant really see it wen u are holding it imma try to put it on the scope
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 3:50

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 5:37

if i ever get it, give me the one without your name XD
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 6:55

Woah nice skin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 2:48

where did u get the skin
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2011 - 21:51

I made it by myself. I will do one if someone wants me to... but if you want the sniper above you will need to send me the file for it since i forgot to back up the original
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 4 May 2011 - 1:54

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Skin!!!!!!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Skin!!!!!!!!!   New Skin!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Skin!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Screen Shots -