Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) Vide
PostSubject: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:32

1) What is your level of skill? -Regular -Kind of good -Really good -Pro

Really Good

2) Do you believe you are worthy of the *5 badge? Why?

Yes, everyone says im a good snipe and i want to show off the real capability of my snipeing

3) How long have you been in the clan?

Not in it yet (Re-Applied)

4) Why do you want the *5 badge?

I want it to show everyone that if you want to be the best you gotta play the best

5) How active are you?

Everyday. Monday- Sunday (Basicly anytime im on computer

6) (If slots are full), who do you wish to challenge for their badge?

I dont know who is *5 So if someone could give me a list that would be great
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:43

{SA}*5|Jinx
{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|Mattagon(doubt hes gonna keep *5 after what happened yesterday though)

slots aren't full, so you dont need to worry about that. still gotta scrim them though

i back him to become *5, once he gets in clan. hes a great sniper, and hes can beat me at claymore only(very fun, try it sometime-in that mode, you can hold a nade to your death, no throwing it though, and you can shoot clays)
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:46

Ok so ill have a match with them
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 1:49

need to be IN {SA}
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 1:54

But wen i am Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 2:18

You need a rank as well please review the related post.

App Rejected.

Note* Do not take this as bad news this area may be closed out since it had been on a trial basis and did not get the expected results. Anyhow I will let everyone know soon, most likely by the end of next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)   Spiral Climbs to The Top   (App Request Rejected) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiral Climbs to The Top (App Request Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -