Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? Vide
PostSubject: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 18:17

Well i was looking threw the Bann list (to see if any one ever got banned for faking me) But yeah i saw an {SA}Splashdown8 and a {SA}jake

Idk correct me if im wrong , i remember playing with both of them , or were they real , and hack and got banned for hacking study
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: yea   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 19:47

Yea i remember him too

I think he was real but idk what he did wrong

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 19:52

yea he was real.. but idk what happened.. ill ask asher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009 - 22:53

I thought so because i recall a night when he tried recruiting me b4 and he wasnt a recruiter and got his ass torn up for it
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 6:17

That is exactly why I added splashdown8 to the ban list, recruiting with out authority and kicking other {SA} members during play. I warned him twice before coming to the decision to ban him from the clan.. this can be reversed, I just thought he was very disrespectful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009 - 22:04

cool... i thought he was one of the guys kicking members , thanks for the explanation
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009 - 20:19

i agree with you asher, good job. way to keep your foot in everyones ass! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: LOL   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2009 - 1:01

LOL B1ZAR Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Asher is real good at that Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

{SA}LT|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???   Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't {SA|Splashdown8 real???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -