Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
KillForGood

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-04-29 Number of posts : 1 Location :

KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) Vide
PostSubject: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 1:18

1. Name is KillForGood
2. I'm 16 years old
3. I should be in {SA} i'm very good at quick and no scoping (not meaning to brag) and have very good experience in being in official clans.
5.mebers who back me up are Mozzy and Rambo. I've played with them a lot, so they;ll tell you whether i'm worth or not.
KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) 2ai0w5

This just a screen shot to add something a little extra to my application
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 2:53

I back him. I think that he's really good, even though I've just played with him for a little while today.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 3:00

holy crap...finally your applying.

If you do not accept this guy, i will with good reason doubt the logic of Ghost. he is the best sniper i know, probably better than major, krono, and swifty. he listens to me when i call unusual rules...ie no knife, knife only,no rush etc etc. He is the best person on skill level to be in clan, and probably just as good in helping out the server be in check
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 7:09

Hello KillForGood,

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.KillForGood

Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 8:11

Congrats dude
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 12:07

nice one man. KillForGood is a very skilled player and knows how to follow the rules
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 12:28

hoHo

Hi man !

Thanks you to take time to post here Smile

Proove us your loyalty and your skill & we will see what we can do Smile

Have fun and good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2011 - 5:11

Congrats man, good luck with us
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 0:16

i havnt seen killforgood on the server or forum for a while and he still hasn't changes his name on the forum?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 2:57

its k.f.g on the {SA} server
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun 2011 - 5:37

Killforgood,

i have not see you on the server much for the month of may. You will need to get more active on the server if you still intend to become a member of {SA}.

Thanks again,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 2:02

I need to see you active recruit.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 7:22

You have reached the two month mark but have gone AWOL so in order to progress with this clan you must become active again or at least update us with your status.

You have 3 weeks from this mark to update your app and or show up on the {SA} server. If you do not your application will be rejected.

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 5:14

Application Rejected,

If you see this member on the {SA} server please kindly tell them that they are no longer a part of the {SA} TEAM and must remove there tags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)   KillForGood   {SA} Application    (Rejected due to in activity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillForGood {SA} Application (Rejected due to in activity)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -