Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

No one on server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

No one on server?  Vide
PostSubject: No one on server?    No one on server?  I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 5:16

so i go on the server and no one is on.. and also its not hardcore.. did you guys move to another version? or theres just no one on
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

No one on server?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: No one on server?    No one on server?  I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 6:18

theres just no one on. believe it or not, our server has not always been as active as it has been the last few weeks. I can proudly say that I was one of the few people to help bring the server up with my camping, waiting for what seemed like forever, until that one person showed up. then it just got more and more people.

also, change your name on the site to reflect your status of being in {SA}
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

No one on server?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: No one on server?    No one on server?  I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 7:27

That had been caused by the server reset earlier and the settings have now all been placed back to our {SA} standards.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No one on server?  Vide
PostSubject: Re: No one on server?    No one on server?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one on server?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -