Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SlixkShot APP (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 5:55

1. My in-game name is SlixkShot
2. I am 16 years old
3. I want to join {SA} because i am an amazing sniper and want to learn more from the best of the best.
4. I know that {SA} Volturi has my back
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 5:59

Hello and welcome to the {SA} website and gaming community. Please post some gaming screenshots of your scores, and I wish you luck getting into {SA}!

`Cain
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Volturi
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Volturi

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-14 Number of posts : 156 Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 6:10

i back him, he listens to the rules and is one hell of a sniper. Just need some screens dude.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011 - 6:23

Yeah, i back him. a good sniper, and knows what up, if you know what i mean

if you dont know how to take screenshots, just give me a shoutout next time i am on the server, ill walk you through, but i think there is a how to post screenshots section in the screenshots forums, look at that first, and if you need some help find me
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

PostSubject: my screeny   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 8:42

SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) 113532961-4
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:13

VERY NICE GAME!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

PostSubject: another one   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:27

SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) 113534691-4
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Excision
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Excision

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-09-24 Number of posts : 141 Location : HELL!

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 0:57

I think that you are a good sniper, but you can make false accusations. for example the game i was in with you just 10 minutes ago you accused NAVYseals and mirror of aimbotting when actually NAVYseals was {SA}ROE|Rambo just disguised as another player. you have to be careful of what your accusing people of on the server. one false accusation with no {SA} around can make players want to call a vote to kick you.
Back to top Go down
MAX JR

MAX JR

Age : 33 Registration date : 2011-04-29 Number of posts : 49 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 1:14

say hi to Navyseal2 for me tell him that im in 1.7 but my other computer cod broke down
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 4:14

I agree with this i allowed a former SA in the server to test some of the wanna be's and sure enough he made a false accusation. Poor Frozen
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 7:07

Hello SlixkShot,

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)

EXAMPLE = {SA}RCT.SlixkShot

Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 8:12

congrats
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

PostSubject: Appologies and Thanks for the suppors guys   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 8:20

I want to say I'm happy i am a Rct.
I also want to say I'm sorry for accusing to Rambo for saying he was using an aim bot.
It won't happen again.
Thank you to all that supported me as well. =)
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

PostSubject: Screnny   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 8:21

SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) 113613160-4
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Maximum
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Maximum

Age : 25 Registration date : 2011-01-30 Number of posts : 130 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2011 - 4:36

CONGRATZ dude Welcome To The {SA} Brother Hood
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Volturi
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Volturi

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-14 Number of posts : 156 Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2011 - 4:46

Congratz dude welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2011 - 5:08

congrats man, good luck inside the clan
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 3 May 2011 - 6:33

SlixkShot wrote:
I want to say I'm happy i am a Rct.
I also want to say I'm sorry for accusing to Rambo for saying he was using an aim bot.
It won't happen again.
Thank you to all that supported me as well. =)

All good now change your ranking status as asked unless you are no longer interested in being a rock and rolling SA sniper member!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 21:56

Your half way there and still staying strong with your commitment to your {SA} Team. Way to go buddy, see you on the battle field soon.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011 - 19:06

I like you. <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 7:46

Hey brother give me a shout out so that i can process this request!

Keep kicking azz brother!!!!!!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011 - 4:08

Slixk,

Good to have you back and PWNING again! You have not lost your moves anyhow I would like to be the first to Congratulate you on now moving up in the ranks. Please change your {SA} to the rank of a Private.

Congrats,
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011 - 4:20

dibbs on the second congrats so CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011 - 4:46

Congratulations slixk
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011 - 16:22

congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlixkShot APP (Completed)   SlixkShot APP                        (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlixkShot APP (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -