Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Grounded... well not really..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

Grounded... well not really.. Vide
PostSubject: Grounded... well not really..   Grounded... well not really.. I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 8:49

Hey guys i gotta get my grades up.. ill be absent mostly but i can get on a couple of times..

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Grounded... well not really..   Grounded... well not really.. I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 9:22

For sure! Please take time away from gaming and make sure you focus fully on your schooling to avoid any repercussions from family members. But remember that the repercussions are far worse for you if you choose to have a poor education. Make the best of these years because they will define you in your future.

Good Luck!

ghost

Last edited by {SA}CROE|ghost on Sat 7 May 2011 - 10:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Grounded... well not really..   Grounded... well not really.. I_icon_minitimeSat 7 May 2011 - 9:52

Nicely put ghost!
edgeamacation is emportante
Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: Grounded... well not really..   Grounded... well not really.. I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011 - 2:13

Alright guys back from school. Its finally summer so i can play more cod [: And its almost my promotion date. Can't wait to play with you guys again

-Chubbz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded... well not really..   Grounded... well not really.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded... well not really..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: School -