Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Kain's Application for the *5 Badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Kain's Application for the *5 Badge Vide
PostSubject: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 17:59

Hello. Before I have not been one for competition in-game, however now that TAC is being utilized and members are swarming in, I find myself in the position to have to institute skill level in what I look for in a person. Therefore, I also want to test myself against my fellow brothers. Luck to all.

1) What is your level of skill? Really Good

2) Do you believe you are worthy of the *5 badge? Why? I have been in the clan for a lengthy amount of time. (Registration date: 2009-03-21) Not as much as some here obviously, but enough to be known throughout {SA} regardless of me leaving and coming back. Also because if I am to have to judge members on skill level, I figured my skill level should be shown as well. (I'm curious to see how I match with others)

3) How long have you been in the clan? See earlier reference to question 2.

4) Why do you want the *5 badge? See earlier reference to question 2.

5) How active are you? I get on the forums daily. If not, as much as possible. I will be active on the server as soon as I get a hold of my new video card.

6) (If slots are full), who do you wish to challenge for their badge? Whoever that wishes to challenge me. (Jinx/Sperrow)
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 20:30

I back you Kain for the *5 Badge!

You have a great attitude and you are a very very skillful Sniper!

Time to schedule a tryout with another *5
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011 - 21:00

Jeez, everbody's trying out for this thing now...

I back him. he is a bueno snipero and he IS a CROE
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun 2011 - 6:04

I appreciate it both of you.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun 2011 - 7:03

Well Kain, I believe you definitley deserve a shot at the *5 rank, you are not able to play Rambo because he is too new of a *5 member, but if Ghost/Sinful says you are good to go and are able to have a tryout for the *5 position, you will be playing either me or Jinx; you can request which of us you want to play, but in the end me and Jinx will decide; you will probably be playing Jinx taking that I tried out the most recent person.

Either way, good luck, hope to see you join the ranks of *5.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun 2011 - 15:18

Yeah, I'm going to get Ghost's opinion. Unless he posts here before I get a chance to talk to him. Whichever works. I'm good with whatever.

P.S. I would like to have my video card before I do this... but if it cannot be delayed, then no big deal.

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun 2011 - 7:14

How long until you will get your video card?

Also it can be 'delayed', but it would be preferred always to be able to get the tryouts done as soon as possible, but I understand how much the video card can make a difference Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun 2011 - 10:59

Well now that we finally have enough *5 members we can run the apps as stated in the rules section https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1348-5-rules-and-regulations

This had been done to primarily make it fare for the member trying to join so he does not get stuck with the best damn sniper we have on each and every match. With that said what really needs to be done next is to choose one of the 3 *5 members Cain will compete with first.

Example only:

Win Cain - Rambo
Win Sperrow - Cain
Win Cain - Jinx
Win Cain - Rambo
Win Cain - Sperrow

Cain has won the 4 our of 6 games and is now a *5member.

So the line up is the Key for the one trying to get in. If it were me I would choose Weakest of the 3 first and then the second weakest next and so on. You may ask why?

So say you win the first 3 in a row and all you need to do is win one more. Well the line up would start all over so your last game would be against the weaker of the 3. ECT... So choose you line up wisely :-)

Note* A Challenger chooses the Lineup, while the *5 member chooses the map in which they will compete in.

May I suggest that the rules be reviewed once over for any questions that you may have.

I Hope you get in Cain, Good Luck!

ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun 2011 - 17:08

I like the idea ghost, but I would suggest it go the other way around. The challenger should be able to choose the map in which to compete while the *5 members decide what the order is. Obviously this is not just up to me or you. I would suggest a vote between the current administration and *5 members on which way it should be.

I have always seen it as me and Jinx, and now Rambo as well, always been choosing which *5 member the applicant is playing, and the applicant has usually decided the map, so theres my suggestion, do with it what you want

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun 2011 - 18:55

Yeah video cards do make a ton of difference. Hopefully by then end of this month, at the latest. My father just got paid so he is going to chip in the rest of the cash for it.

If anyone's interested: http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/ati-radeon-hd-5000/ati-radeon-hd-5670-overview/Pages/ati-radeon-hd-5670-overview.aspx#1
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 11:23

{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow wrote:
I like the idea ghost, but I would suggest it go the other way around. The challenger should be able to choose the map in which to compete while the *5 members decide what the order is. Obviously this is not just up to me or you. I would suggest a vote between the current administration and *5 members on which way it should be.

I have always seen it as me and Jinx, and now Rambo as well, always been choosing which *5 member the applicant is playing, and the applicant has usually decided the map, so theres my suggestion, do with it what you want

cheers

Let us stick to the plan regarding this for it had taken all 3 admin to go over this a few times to come up with a fair gaming plan for all.

Anyhow Cain,

Place your roll call at least so that we can start from there and move forward.

I know how important it is to have your computer functional so I say that you let us know as soon as the card comes in so that our *5 members can then setup when where the match will take place.

Good luck!!!!!!
{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun 2011 - 19:01

My father was supposed to order it last Monday. However when he tried to order it, his account that he created wasn't letting him in. He's trying to resolve the issue. Shipping from Newegg takes 2-3 days. So rather shortly I should be getting it. At most, the end of this month.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 3:36

This might not be the right place to put it, but can outside members of {SA} watch? or is it up to the applicant, or the *5 member?
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 4:47

At this point our Server is usually password protected so that only the members in question can complete the match without any hiccups to avoid people from logging in and disrupting their match. This is a internal affair in which {SA} members are trying out for keen positions within the {SA} team. In a match like this the applicant in question needs to be able to concentrate without any kind of banter going on the outside of his or her match. Only certain members are allowed to spectate only, which are usually higher ranking members that respect this kind of match up and will not say a peep when the members are in gaming mode. As for a non member joining in a private match such as this the answer is quite simple, "No".

Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 5:15

But if both the applicant and *5 member allow so, would me or mozzy or samuri etc. be allowed to watch? If we do not interrupt at all of course
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 22:13

The last *5 match was indeed interrupted. I implore that we only allow the try-out contender and the *5 in the server. The fact that we had everyone else commenting and running their mouths during Rambo's tryout means that it's a good idea NOT to have spectators... It would influence my game as well as anyone's whether for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 0:20

That's fine, was just wondering Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 2:51

Okay, but ghost i was saying outside members of {SA} meaning people outside of the actual tryout for *5, sorry for confusion
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 20:46

Let me better answer the question given by Mozzy; me and Jinx have talked about this in the past and have agreed to the following: the *5 members are all allowed to be in the server, because they will all be playing, but they cannot interrupt the match in any way, then of course the *5 applicant will be in the server; except for those players, nobody else is allowed. Administration like Ghost, Sinful, and Major MAY be allowed into the server, but we would make sure that the applicant would allow it first.

So for members like you Mozzy, no, you may not enter the server during the *5 tryout process.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 3:13

ok, thanks for clearin it up
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 22:43

No problem Laughing
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011 - 0:16

And there you have it, the *5 members need to have the server free of interruptions and I am sure that even thou the applicant may not mind it is still a bit stressful for others to be watching while trying out for a spot such as this.

It looks like this issue has now been resolved

Good job *5 members!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011 - 2:54

Your not welcome ghost cheers

Don't worry, we got it all figured out, and no problem, we will keep working hard to make sure the clan is well represented.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011 - 3:50

They are all dead either way.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011 - 4:07

You wish Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kain's Application for the *5 Badge   Kain's Application for the *5 Badge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain's Application for the *5 Badge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -