Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 1:54

Every time I'm on and there are no Admins i get frustrated with people coming in as friends and trying to kick me
Just right now i got kicked from #oZ exstac and #oZ Flash and i am beginning to get tired of this I'm not asking for rcon it's just that im tired of this. When i got kicked just now #oZ eXstac said "bye bitch" i didn't have enough time to leave the server Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I have been kicked many times from the server and have to ask Samuri or Rambo to help when they get on Team Speak with me.

So Frustrated really don't know what to do when 2 people know each other and kick me....or any other members who have this problem
Back to top Go down
Rene

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 1:56

I have been banned exactly by the same people with no reason
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 2:07

Thank-You for backing this Rene
Also there was the same incident with me involving some randoms named Jozzy and Fozzy if anyone recalls that
Back to top Go down
Rene

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 2:10

Actually I was in you're team when he kick you out, 30 seconds latter he did exactly the same to me. And to another guy with name MARIO, He ended kick out everyone in the team.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 3:29

Ive been tried to get kicked before when there others on and it never passes, but yea it has happened to me a few times,

I will look though my log and find there names,.....hopefully it got them before they left.

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 4:39

Just a question- Did you have your {SA} tags on?

Yeah, I hope Rambo got the info to get these guys.
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 4:50

repo, if people do that kind of thing, they wont care if you have tags on. they will kick you for no reason whatsoever cause its funny from their point of view, i would know, as ive done that to warmachine. the guy was stupid though and voted yes XD. still sorry about that war <3
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 5:49

Try to figure out exactly what time they get on. And I'll try to be on when they do....
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 22:06

Its fine Kain, I took care of it already, we wont be seeing them on the server anymore

{SA}ROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read Vide
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -