Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

UMMM...WTF.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
camo dude

camo dude

Age : 27 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 465 Location :

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 7:00

Lol...

So apparently my computer decides to give me a good Frame Rate while messing around in Pezbots, and look at how I do. I am mainly focused on how much my aim has improved.

I dont know why I got an atleast Decent FPS, maybe it was the Demo Player? Maybe it was because I had r_fullbright 1 enabled? The world may never know. But that is the world in my eyes guys.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 7:08

r_fullbright 1...i should try that. whats a demo player by the way?
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 7:14

Fullbright only works on a Cheat Enabled server. The reason I was able to use it was beacuse I activated the PeZBOTs mod, fixed settings for a new server, but instead of starting that server I typed in the console "/devmap mp_showdown"

Minus the Quotes of course.

What I meant by Demo Plaer is I recorded a Demo and played it back, then recorded the Playback with Xfire. Review this Post and it will make more snese: https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t916-how-to-record-gameplay-without-video-lag

After you finish recording and you are ready to play back you're video, type "/demo (your demo's name)". It will start playing
back and just record with Xfire while it is playing back Smile
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 19:27

Purchase a video card for 60 -90 bucks and you will be able to get atleast 90 fps on cod4. 125 on cod 1.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 19:59

Holy crap that looked fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 1:14

Dude, stop quickswitching Razz
Back to top Go down
camo dude

camo dude

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 3:52

It was soooo much fun, pezbots are always fun, and Sperrow, its a habit, im sorry x)

I would buy a new card but I have two problems:

#1: I am currently playing on a Laptop, which are not customizable. My current graphics card is a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

#2: Im Broke Sad
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 8:49

You stop ur damn quick switching, or ima have to stick my gun up yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UMMM...WTF. Vide
PostSubject: Re: UMMM...WTF.   UMMM...WTF. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UMMM...WTF.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -