Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Another stupid imposter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

Another stupid imposter. Vide
PostSubject: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:06

his name is milky. i have a screeny on my computer and ill upload it soon. i asked him who the leader was and he said my penis. and now hes being really disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:07

Banned for ya Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}SGT|Logic
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Logic

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-18 Number of posts : 398 Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:12

Sounds like something Krono would do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xXKMCoeXx
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 6:18

{SA}Spiral wrote:
Sounds like something Krono would do?

Not Krono. I know that for sure. He's not that stupid, unless I'm on the server, or he has a shitton of friends on, too, lol (had like 10 friends change their names to {SA}CROE|Krono, or something like that before).

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 21:24

yeah...me spiral and war and sam were there on teamspeak...was annoyingly funnyish
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun 2011 - 21:53

^ yeah we were there. i was pissed, i didnt think it was funny lol
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 1:18

I believe Krono is actually done with CoD. Read a post on FB saying he's in love with Battlefield Bad Company 2
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun 2011 - 4:10

i have bfbc2
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun 2011 - 3:50

If an admin is on when this guy is on please capture his guid and place it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another stupid imposter.   Another stupid imposter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another stupid imposter.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -