Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* Vide
PostSubject: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011 - 23:56

Poposex (was supposedly calling votes to kick people, with his friend).

76932bb5c8d5f052b38f78e6854377f9 lolz 94.68.26.179:12991
16dc92693f003e0fc7f46d055a579564 Farsight (other aliases: NoOne, <3) 174.71.103.29:28960

Farsight has an attitude at times, but does follow the rules.
I don't remember why lolz is on the watch list, though.

Add posts for people you want on the watch list. I want to start cracking down on rule breaking.

Last edited by {SA}RTFM|Sinful on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 10:18; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 6:49

poposex also sprays and uses pistol constantly and has no intention to listen to the rules
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 7:23

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-05-31 Number of posts : 72 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011 - 22:32

Watch Niik! He breaks all the rules! He has been kicked tons of times!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011 - 4:34

you say break all the rules? when he comes in, does he start calling random votes to kick people? then kill teammates with non snipers?
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011 - 16:18

Sorry, Not All the rules. Mostly he will come in with the Dragon and spray. Or if you tell him no spray he gets mad and starts using his pistol.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011 - 5:30

Today _17-06-2011) i was in the server for the last time before i went on vacation. 2 guys were in from the [FML] clan. One called FML Gordy and the other one called FML kryptonite. They where cursing like saying dickhole and stuff to people. They killed a lot of team mates, They started using normal pistols and eventually i got kicked. I couldn't kick them cause there where 4 people in the server and if i started a vote only 1 would have voted Yes.

Smiley
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011 - 5:32

BTW, i just tried to connect again and now I'm temporarily banned from the server Sad
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 4:04

Recruit,

I know at times it can be hard, but keep in mind that there are utilities provided for you that you can use to contact a Rcon holder and or a admin. Now for sure you have done the right thing by placing a post but there is also Xfire that I highly recommend to all to download and Vent as well.

Keep on kicking Azz,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 18:48

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Recruit,

I know at times it can be hard, but keep in mind that there are utilities provided for you that you can use to contact a Rcon holder and or a admin. Now for sure you have done the right thing by placing a post but there is also Xfire that I highly recommend to all to download and Vent as well.

Keep on kicking Azz,

{SA}CROE|ghost

I will use that the next time Ghost Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul 2011 - 19:26

Theirs allot of people who don't care about the rules so just ignore them until they do something bad so we can ban them permanet so they have to make a account on our fourms so they can whine to play again we know the rules they don't if they do get back in and start it over again ban them again so if they whine they won't get another chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul 2011 - 21:16

Just giving some addvice so don't get mad at me
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 2:53

{SA}RCT|COBRA42 wrote:
Theirs allot of people who don't care about the rules so just ignore them until they do something bad so we can ban them permanet so they have to make a account on our fourms so they can whine to play again we know the rules they don't if they do get back in and start it over again ban them again so if they whine they won't get another chance.

After 2 bans, we usually remember who the person is, and if we have to ban them again, they finally get permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 6:48

K
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 23:48

watch killer. he comes into our server and gets an attitued with mozzy and war. if you see him in server. please refrain from talking to him. killer i bet your reading this too, take this as a major warning. im not trying to be rude or disrespectful but you need to watch what you say in our server.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 23:56

ok, i will be honest. i did start a thing with him. I was just trying to find out what the exact reasons for leaving were. The first time was my fault. War started the second time, and i joined in. Once again, im sorry. I was making the game unpleasant for everyone else. Next time i see him, i will not start anything. he he starts anything, i will try not to participate * i say try, because it will be VERY hard to not join in...*. once again, sorry. Killer should not have all the blame put on him.

PS. if no one else is on, i might try to find out what i want to know
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 2:10

As with I. I was just wondering about some stuff, and he took it offensively.. But I'll try my hardest not to get involved anymore.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 2:32

Ah do not worry about something that should not matter to you. He left by his own free will and if he decides to convey in anyway to anyone on why, that should be up to him alone. By pushing someone in a corner and being a bulley about it only puts one on the defensive side.

I my self have moved on without another thought about him or why he had left {SA}. For it is not my business to his personal reasons, I only get involved if he is causes drama and or is just plain out being an azz.

Let it slide and get on the server and have some sniper fun,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-07-08 Number of posts : 33 Location : McNeal Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 20:55

I agree with chevy about killer, he uses dragoon and sprays occasionally. Plus a nasty attitude
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 23:49

Umm I used a dragon once never sprayed........ (the 1 time I did i shoot twice i said I was sorry and didnt mean too) And I asked Nicely If Logan would stop playing rules time after time after time but when he told me when he was working on his binds I said ok and never brought it up again because I remember me doing mine and would hit it to test it out and if there was a mistake fix it and do it again.........

As for Mozzy And War I have no problem with you two but please just drop me leaving {SA}
(SA is a good clan but there is just reason I cant be in (I dont think i like being in clans solo is better, I have been in a clan before but It died)) So thanks and if you wont me to stop playing on {SA} sever please just say so. Wink
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 6:54

Alright. We have no problem with you, as long as you dont cause any trouble and follow rules Smile Hope to see you later.

~War~
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011 - 1:16

36e58fe05aab5601840761bb127c7a98

Beserker

Has an attitude and has broken rules on 7-24, and today started arguing with the clan members when i told him to watch himself. I was going to kick for 10000 minutes but he left after saying this server is full of idiots
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011 - 2:36

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
36e58fe05aab5601840761bb127c7a98

Beserker

Has an attitude and has broken rules on 7-24, and today started arguing with the clan members when i told him to watch himself. I was going to kick for 10000 minutes but he left after saying this server is full of idiots

For now on if you are a rcon holder try to provide the following:

IP Adress
Guid
Player's full name in game
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011 - 2:38

I kicked him after he said that the server was full of retards.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011 - 23:37

ohhh you kicked him...i pressed the button to kick, but i saw no thing on the bottom, so i tried it again and got confused...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*   Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep an eye on these people *New server watch list*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -