Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SA application Smiley (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

SA application Smiley (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 7:06

1: My in-game username is Smiley, my xfire name is smileylolxd

2: Im 13 years old

3: I think i should be in SA cause i have been in several clans before and im also good at enforcing rules.

4: Screenshots below

5: Players who back me: {SA}Rct.|Ram

SA application Smiley (Completed) 114813734-4

SA application Smiley (Completed) 114827037-4

I wasn't the only player with him in this match, there where several other players who left.

SA application Smiley (Completed) 114816459-4
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 7:08

I've known him for a while. Was in my old CoD1 clan. I recommended him to apply. Good luck future Recruit!
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-05-31 Number of posts : 72 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 23:57

I have played him a few times. He is a good Sniper. And he gets alot i mean alot of head shots!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 1:16

@Killer Yeah lol, i'm trying to get all camo's for every gun although i dont really like to do this cause i really hate the semi automatic snipers. And thanks kain Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 2:37

i definitely back Smiley. he is very kind, follows rules, and enforces them too.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 3:09

Killer, you aren't in the clan. No matter what you say in this application it will not help him get in. only {SA} members can be accounted for their words on applications
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 6:13

Hello Smiley,

Since Cain himself recommends you and has seen you skill first had I say "Congrats" on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.Smiley or {SA}Rct|Smiley

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.Smiley or {SA}Rct|Smiley
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 6:47

Thanks a lot everyone for letting me in the clan, i won't let you all down. I still have a few things to say. The day im writing this (12/6) i want to say that I will be going on vacation next week. I don't hope this problem is to big for my trial period. I will be going on vacation for 1 month, so when i come back I still have like 4 to 5 weeks to show that I can be a good clan member. I also got a question about the promotion system: Can you also get promoted without asking for a promotion? That's all.

Thanks again Smile,

Smiley
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 7:00

And is a microphone needed to be in the clan?
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 7:18

No, it is not required. However it wouldn't be a bad idea to put about 30 to 40 bucks into a new headset. They help a ton with game-play. Smile. Welcome aboard.

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 7:57

What kain said is correct about the headset, although you dont need a 40 buck one. But dont get one of those cheapy ones. I have a plantronics and its amazing, not sure about the price though. i got it for christmas from my brother. Also i noticed you wrote 12/6. what country are you in? cause its still the 11th for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:05

Smiley lives a little north of South America on some random island no one has heard of. Starts with a C. lol...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:32

{SA}CP|Mozzarella wrote:
What kain said is correct about the headset, although you dont need a 40 buck one. But dont get one of those cheapy ones. I have a plantronics and its amazing, not sure about the price though. i got it for christmas from my brother. Also i noticed you wrote 12/6. what country are you in? cause its still the 11th for me Razz

{SA}CROE|Kain wrote:
Smiley lives a little north of South America on some random island no one has heard of. Starts with a C. lol...

Yeah lol, I live on Curacao, that's why you will notice me asking the time a lot in the future. And I already have a headset that was about 30 bucks, it works pretty well although i won't talk to much on the ventrillo because i sound like mikey mouse Smile

And is the vacation a problem Smile

Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 10:07

Vacation is NOT a problem.
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:11

Mozzy i know i am not in {SA} i just stating my opion.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:24

Let me say what Mozzy was saying. Since you are not a part of {SA}, your opinion is not wanted/does not matter.

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 18:30

why are you so mean to him? lol
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 22:21

I'm not being mean. I'm saying it so he will understand. We don't care if random people post on other peoples apps. We don't know them, so it doesn't matter. If he was a recruit, his input would have a little meaning. But right now, it's nothing short of annoying to see him trying to back people when he's not even in the clan.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 22:34

Oh okay haha I understand then. Sorry for the misunderstanding there
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 0:45

I aint trying to back him. I was just being nice.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 2:14

If you post something on an application saying hes a good sniper, i think that counts as backing him...
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 2:33

Sorry.. I have been playin him and he was nice to me so i thought i return the favor.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 4:14

Lets just drop this discussion, he's in and i'm in, happy ending Smile

Smiley Surprised
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 7:51

This is just for documentation purposes:

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1908-vacation-to-europe
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011 - 6:24

Okay, just wanted to say Hi. Wanna let you all know I am still here and that i didn't left. Hope you guys weren't like: OH my Gosh, where is Smiley, the awesome person. Dont worry, still here Smile. Also wanted to show you some of my scores lately.:

SA application Smiley (Completed) 114933368-4

SA application Smiley (Completed) 115061809-4

SA application Smiley (Completed) 116203552-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA application Smiley (Completed)   SA application Smiley (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA application Smiley (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -