Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Vacation to Europe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:44

Next week I will be going on vacation, sorry that i'm going to so fast after my application. I don't hope this problem is to big for my trial period. I will be on vacation for 1 month and when I come back i still have 4 to 5 weeks to show that i'm able to be a good clan member (After 4 to 5 weeks my school vacation ends).

Smiley
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 10:12

It will not be a problem, and stay safe in Europe!!! Enjoy your vacation. Once in a lifetime thing.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 17:40

I will thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 22:21

I loved my trip to europe. went to so many countries...so fun fun
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011 - 23:19

{SA}CP|Mozzarella wrote:
I loved my trip to europe. went to so many countries...so fun fun

This won't be that much fun, going back to the land i just came from when I moved to Curacao. I know everything there. And what are we going to do: Visiting people i dont even want to visit Sad. I'd prefer going to America but that will be next year Smile.

Btw, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going on vacation next saturday, didn't know the date when i posted my last post on this topic.

Smiley
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011 - 6:13

Okay, so im going tomorrow, just wanna say have fun yall, ill still be active on the forums.

Smiley
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011 - 7:49

be safe, speak languages you dont know, and drink the tap water (better than our bottled water)
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 18:59

For now my vacation is perfect...............not, its very very VERY cold Sad, but there's one thing that's cool. Ill be getting an Xbox 360 tomorrow. Just wanted to let you guys know Smile

Smiley
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 20:02

Okay, I'm back from vacation. Didn't really like the vacation, although we did go to England which was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 0:23

welcome back brewsky, now kick some ass on the serva
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 6:57

welcome back smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation to Europe Vide
PostSubject: Re: Vacation to Europe   Vacation to Europe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation to Europe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Vacations -