Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

getting better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

getting better Vide
PostSubject: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011 - 23:14

getting better Sass5
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct.Reacher

{SA}Rct.Reacher

Age : 31 Registration date : 2011-05-15 Number of posts : 39 Location : Washington State

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011 - 23:40

keep it up doc youve made marked progress!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011 - 0:04

thanks
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011 - 20:51

Gj doc(:
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 1:05

Just to piss ya off, Doc (Yes, I did have a 53-3 KDR):

getting better 115122375-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 5:12

yea ha i use acog so i suck at no rush usually
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 20:05

any good?

getting better 20ksss

getting better Sass6
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 23:13

It seems like your doing pretty good. I have never played with you, and for now I am on vacation, but I would like to play with you and if possible help you improve.

I need to make sure everybody can start beating sinful on a constant basis rush and no rush Razz.

Also, if it is true that you only use acog, I would suggest making a class that has any first perk, then sleight of hand, then steady aim. M40A3, normal scope, obviously pistol doesnt matter. And your preference for special grenade. Start practicing with that as soon as possible. I believe once you can get into the habit of using a normal scoped sniper, you will see large improvement. Keep playing with acog of course, but there are many situations, like no rush, that it is best to have a normal scoped sniper rifle.

Cant wait to see you on the battlefield.

~{SA}*5|LT|Sperrow
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 0:00

ok thanks for the advice and yea id enjoy playing against you i could probably use the practice
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 3:00

I suggest using stuns for your special grenade, because you can kill people with one hit, using those, so you may toss one, kill an enemy, and stun the others at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 4:51

ok
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 22:34

with the class you recomended me to start using...me and chubbz had some people rage quit on us getting better Sass8
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 23:29

Good job; keep up the good work, and I think you will start to see a lot more improvement in your game.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 20:52

ok, doc...wtf are you doing with acog no rush????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 21:35

long range acog sniping of course
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011 - 20:05

getting better Sass9
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 4:20

No more acog on a no rush lol!
getting better Sass10
i dont know why its small but i went 22:6
getting better Sass11.th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting better Vide
PostSubject: Re: getting better   getting better I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting better

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1