Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SA application dirani (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-06-20 Number of posts : 34 Location : Australia

SA application dirani   (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 12:18

1. Hey guys, my in-game name is Dirani, and my xfire is also Dirani.
2. Age: 19
3. I believe I have what it takes to become an {SA} member - My main focus and dedication in COD4 is to become the best sniper there is. I've been in three sniper clans in the past which are all dead now but decided to leave the solo path and express my loyalty in a new clan. I am also anti-knife and quick switching and bolt strict so you wont get much hastle from me in-game. Razz
4. Only no-scoped in this one. SA application dirani   (Completed) 98604511
these are all i can find for now - all screenshots gone since the past year
SA application dirani   (Completed) 98671810
and this was yesterday SA application dirani   (Completed) Untitl10
5. I have not been backed up by any members by word but i have spoken to recruiters and other members and grew familiar with them who led me to this forum.

would like to hear from you guys soon and seeing you ingame soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 14:33

Nice to meet you Dirani. Your ping is a little rough, but if you accept that and you're willing to play on it, then we welcome you.

Please read this: https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t718-sample-application-you-must-read-this-if-you-intend-to-apply-for-a-spot-in-the-clan

And fill out the required information: AGE. (2) - Even though it says it under your name, some people use a birth date that makes them *older* so they are eligible to view certain content. Idk why you would do that for this site, but some people use something like that by habit. So a reassurance of your age would be nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your screen shots look spaced. The ones in SG were when you were in a previous clan, and ranked 55. Where as now you have either re installed the game or something else and have gotten to 27. So there's a lot of time in between you're skipping. Also, rules on SG aren't the same as {SA}. (I'm assuming you used the old screenshots on the website of your previous clan) So it'd be very good to see more screens from {SA}, or to have Ghost or myself play or spectate you in-game.

Good luck on becoming a member of {SA}!
`Kain

Back to top Go down
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-06-20 Number of posts : 34 Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 16:00

Nice to meet you too Kain, my ping is a little rough but it barely gets in the way of my game play.

I am actually 19, i must have deleted #2 by accident.

My computer had been re formatted since i last played and i am getting familiar with your server and server rules.

The screen shots where actually from my X fire account, and were the only sniper ones i had unfortunately, all other screen shots were erased with the reformat.

I'm not expecting to get into {SA} asap, so I'm looking forward to being spectated and tested.

like to hear from you guys soon Smile

-dirani
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 18:21

i have played a few rounds with dirani and i would completely back him if there were more screenshots from the SA server
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 20:10

Alright. For future reference Dirani, there is a "EDIT" button at the top right of every post that you create so you can modify the post.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 6:50

cheers Kain
and thanks Doc - there will be more to come Smile
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 8:28

I've played with this guy, hes pretty good Very Happy Ill back him if he has at least 1 more screenshot. Good luck dirani.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 16:23

heres another game

SA application dirani   (Completed) 23323210

it was mostly 2 v 4 but they left.

SA application dirani   (Completed) 2311

1 V Hunt and Doc but they left lol
SA application dirani   (Completed) 23342410

Last edited by dirani on Wed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-05-31 Number of posts : 72 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 16:54

Lol i like the last screen shot with the guy in spectators name lol Laughing I have played him good atuditted I back him!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 17:41

yea i didnt know map was almost over i left to get acog lol and i will back you now
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 20:41

1 V Hunt and Doc but they left lol
SA application dirani   (Completed) 23342410
[/quote]

Hey in my defense i just got in and i am coming back! Lol
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:19

I am Sorry I cant back you anymore
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-04-26 Number of posts : 78 Location : San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:30

killer wrote:
I am Sorry I cant back you anymore

Why not? I completely back you dirani Very Happy Good luck.
Back to top Go down
killer

killer

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011 - 0:09

Chubbz Do you see {SA} tags?
Back to top Go down
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011 - 5:28

yea left SA? =\
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011 - 6:03

i back dirani. very respectful and fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 5:47

Hello Dirani,

Now that I have gotten to play against you and with you on the battle field you do show promise and will be given the chance to become a {SA} sniper badazz. Good job brother most of the time I had been undercover when playing you...lol

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.Dirani or {SA}Rct|Dirani

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.Dirani or {SA}Rct|Dirani
Back to top Go down
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 7:07

thanks soo much guys! really appreciate this great opportunity! Smile

im sure going to make the most out of this 2 month recruit period.

"most of the time I had been undercover when playing you...lol"
Ghost you shifty mofo Razz

Enters {SA}Rct|dirani : 360 noscope fail!
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 10:01

lol welcome to the clan Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 22:03

congrats
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 3:23

congrats dirani... now to kick your butt Wink
Back to top Go down
xChubbz-_

xChubbz-_

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 5:47

Yes Chevy.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 20:36

Congrats dirani

See you on the field
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 20:45

Congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011 - 14:49

thanks soo much guys! really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA application dirani (Completed)   SA application dirani   (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA application dirani (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -