Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MAX JR

MAX JR

Age : 33 Registration date : 2011-04-29 Number of posts : 49 Location :

Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 22:59

hello im very mad right now an idoiot named {SA} OUT HUNT temporarily banned me for being FAKE WTH !!! IM real I changed my naem to {SA}Echo MaX
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011 - 23:07

You were temp banned because I told him to. Wear the appropriate tags and tell {SA} members before you change your name. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011 - 0:01

As a recruit, you always have to have the recruit tags on, when using {SA} tags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011 - 8:23

You’re lucky I didn't have time to do the same this morning before work.

I just happened to turn on my Computer this morning and see a

{SA} EchoMax
Lil Limpers and
>LA< DK.

Playing around on Shipment and I had asked the question "what the rules of the server were" I got an IDK answer.

Also tried to Vote me off by not having a bolt.

You’re lucky I read this post before putting your IP into my files.

Please don't do that again

ALoha and remember to have fun and be proud to wear your RCT tags[/size]
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
MAX JR

MAX JR

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 2:06

sorry man i was inforcing the rules u have to have a bolt sniper
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 3:21

No you don't. Any Sniper rifle is allowed, so long as they aren't spraying.
Back to top Go down
MAX JR

MAX JR

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 3:34

what u mean repoman? i told the truth i dont really know the {SA} rules but now i do.. a bit more... and if u guys dont want me here to support ur guys team then i wont if thats what u guys want..... i like the cl;an {SA} but if im going to be treated badly then im not gonna take it and i will not be in the clan anymore...........

{SA} ALL THE WAY BABY !!!!
{SA}RCT.Echo MaX
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 4:45

Max they are not treating you poorly. they are teaching you what you need to do.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 7:05

Uhm. How is he treating you badly? Lol. All he said was what the rules are. Maybe you need to look at the rules list Max?

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t865-snipersacadamy1-server-rules

Threatening to leave isn't going to hurt us by the way. I don't mean to come off as rude, but since you brought it up, I want to say this:

{SA} will always find more members. If some of you are incapable of being able to mature and understand the simple infrastructure we have setup, we simply do not want you.

With that said, enough of the drama. If you're going to leave {SA}, then leave. Don't just say you're being treated badly because some higher ranked member tried to explain something to you. Believe me, it's going to happen again. Hell, what I'm typing is an explanation.

Either way. Good luck with whatever decision you make, and I hope you are guided to whatever is best for you.

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 7:07

{SA}CROE|Kain wrote:
Uhm. How is he treating you badly? Lol. All he said was what the rules are. Maybe you need to look at the rules list Max?

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t865-snipersacadamy1-server-rules

Threatening to leave isn't going to hurt us by the way. I don't mean to come off as rude, but since you brought it up, I want to say this:

{SA} will always find more members. If some of you are incapable of being able to mature and understand the simple infrastructure we have setup, we simply do not want you.

With that said, enough of the drama. If you're going to leave {SA}, then leave. Don't just say you're being treated badly because some higher ranked member tried to explain something to you. Believe me, it's going to happen again. Hell, what I'm typing is an explanation.

Either way. Good luck with whatever decision you make, and I hope you are guided to whatever is best for you.

`Kain
Well worded my friend, well worded.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 9:45

Let’s take a breath

Now that we have looked back over the rules that Kain has put out for us to read we have a better comprehension of them. Right

If people are going to put on foreign tags all will look at them as an imposter "after a possible short quiz" and report them to Admins.

Please notify all for any type of name change prior to altering.

Be proud to wear your RCT tags it’s only the beginning

Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 22:48

I like what Repo said. If i have never seen your name before, and you have {SA} tags, and i dont recognize your GUID code, i will kick you, most possibly temp ban, and give the GUID to ghost or kain so they can decide whether to perma ban or not. You guys are supposed to be always watched, making sure you follow the rules, and uphold the rules. How are we supposed to know what you are REALLY like on the server if we cant recognize you and shwagg like that.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011 - 6:35

I used to have to deal with this. i had rcon in mYh and i must say it is a pain to watch the server when people are putting the tags on and all that stuff. i dont know why you would change your name first of all, you should keep the name you applied with. but keep things less stressful for the admin and dont cause this kind of stupid drama. its unnecessary and can be unforgiving.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011 - 18:39

If you want to change your name, simply post it. But be sure we know who you are. (This goes for all low ranking members that are not *undercover*, so to speak).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!   Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please notify freaking {SA}OUTHUNT !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Appeals -