Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Hostile's application (Application Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hostile

Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) Vide
PostSubject: Hostile's application (Application Rejected)   Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 3:04

ign: -Hostile-
Uhmm i just like call of duty and i like the member in sa so i wanted to join people who back me are SA rct Doc and SA croe Ghost[left]
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Hostile's application (Application Rejected)   Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 5:17

Hello, Hostile.
Thank you for your interest in {SA} - Snipers Academy.

Please read the following link

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t718-sample-application-you-must-read-this-if-you-intend-to-apply-for-a-spot-in-the-clan

And fix your application.

Good luck on becoming in one of the best sniping clans around.

`Kain
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hostile's application (Application Rejected)   Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 6:06

The most important part Hostile is to sign up to the forum and not as a guest or you apps will go no further. Once you sign in the path over to the link that {SA]CROE|Kain had provided you with and follow the procedure on creating an application.

Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Hostile's application (Application Rejected)   Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 7:19

Hostile you have exactly 5 days only from this point to update this post before it gets rejected and deleted.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hostile's application (Application Rejected)   Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 1:49

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
Hostile you have exactly 5 days only from this point to update this post before it gets rejected and deleted.

Application Rejected,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostile's application (Application Rejected)   Hostile's application   (Application Rejected) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hostile's application (Application Rejected)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -