Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

FacePalm 100 hour ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

FacePalm 100 hour ban Vide
PostSubject: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 12:56

Banned FacePalm for 6,000 minutes (100 hours) for calling a vote to kick me, after I killed him with a stun. That class really does live up to its name, lol (I call it the rage class, cuz I have 3x stun, and I'm pretty damn good with em).

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 12:59

Lol. Epic. He was beastin' with those stuns the whole night lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 19:48

FacePalm= Dingdong

Yeah Sinful has some killer aim for that stun.
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 20:35

oh sin, you know how many people come to me asking to kick you when your undercover??? its hilarious
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 23:56

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
oh sin, you know how many people come to me asking to kick you when your undercover??? its hilarious

Lol. I should probably try to chill with the stuns, then. The only problem is that you get some WTF kills with them, like I got on WarMachine, I think (just tossed one in the air on shipment, and killed him).

My favorite stun kill would have to be in Ambush. Tossed 2 stuns, got 2 kills. One thrown from the ground, by the OpFor apartment, and landed on the Marine spawn side, killing a marine, and the other was tossed from the ridge by the OpFor apartment, to the marine spawn side middle lane, a few seconds later.

I think I'm getting better at the stuns than Major used to be! Lol. And he was a bloody pro!

~Sinful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 3:56

i just saw this guy pistol someone. if he does it again when a different admin is on then should prolly perma ban him. i dont think hes gonna do it again right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FacePalm 100 hour ban   FacePalm 100 hour ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FacePalm 100 hour ban

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -