Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) Vide
PostSubject: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul 2011 - 19:47

1) What is your level of skill?
Really good

2) Do you believe you are worthy of the *5 badge? Why?
Yes I think that I am worthy of the 5* badge. I think that I am very skilled
and I have been in the clan for a long time and I think that I did good when I tried to get
the 5* badge the first time but I know I can do better.

3) How long have you been in the clan?
I think its about 2 years and 3 months.

4) Why do you want the *5 badge?
I want it becaue I am a good sniper and I want everyone to see that.

5) How active are you?
I try to be as active as I can.

6) (If slots are full), who do you wish to challenge for their badge?

Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul 2011 - 20:45

just dont forget to go bloc this time
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul 2011 - 22:14

yeah i will go bloc this time lolz
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 0:26

Epicz,

I am glad you have re-applied for you truly represent {SA} well and are a damn good sniper! I will keep an eye out on this application since Kain is up first to bat, but I guess that it will depend on schedules.

*5 Members please respond to this application,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 5:43

Epicz, because I am unable to get a good time to play Kain for now, I am willing to take you on your tryout process. Tell me some usual times you are on, pacific coast time if you can. And I will plan accordingly to be on around those times and we can get to work. 6 Games. 3 maps of your choice, 3 of mine. We will play the full time. Scores will be posted. And If you win, well then we will welcomely accept you into the *5 of {SA}. Good luck and cant wait to see you out on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 20:13

11:00 am - 4:00 pm

I can get on other times to, but thats the usual time I'm on.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011 - 5:15

alright
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011 - 4:11

I was gonna wait until we had played all 6 matches, but since you asked for them, here they are:

Bloc:
Crossfire:
Vacant:
Backlot:

Back to top Go down
killer

killer

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-05-31 Number of posts : 72 Location :

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011 - 4:39

Do Countdown next your good at that map Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 0:00

well Epicz, if you dont make it again i will be so so sad Sad . kick sperrows butt
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 1:32

We have 2 games left to complete, so far I see you as a great applicant for being in the *5. If you beat me even one of the last 2 games, I personally reccommend you to be part of the *5.

You are not only a great player, and leader. But you are also a fun guy to be around and represent {SA} better than most.

Though you do need to practice on CHECKING your corners, because I'm getting a lot of kills because you run into claymores or turn a corner right into a trap ive set up for you and you die.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug 2011 - 0:02

Thank you for your compliments Very Happy and I definately have to get better at checking my corners. Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 0:29

{SA}CPT|EpicZ has my personal reccomendation even after losing overall 4-2 for immediate entry into the *5 of {SA}, hes is one of our best players and even though he lost to me he proved that he is entirely capable of representing this clan as one of our *5
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 0:37

Here are the last two games:

Sperrow is in spec cause we had to redo the score since I forgot to take a screenshot of it. Razz
EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) Shot0123
EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) Shot0124
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 0:38

And thank you Sperrow for your reccomendation. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 6:17

Hmmm,

Well this application was a mess from the get go and is one of the main reasons why the admin had taken their time in coming up with a ruling structure so that it would be as fair as possible. There had been enough members to challenge EpicZ in which I truly believe that the outcome would of been a bit different if the rules were followed. *5 members please try to follow the rules of engagement as close as possible so that an applicant truly gets a chance at becoming a *5 member.

Remember just as you should of noticed and had learned with regards to recruits (Cough...Reacher...Cough) moving up quicker then the 2month allotment time. That there is indeed a method to our madness on why we had come up with the rules you see now.

Anyhow I have seen first hand that EpicZ is a PWNing machine and that the match up had not been his fault. This being his second go around I do not feel that it would be fair to EpicZ to not let him pass through. Keep in mind *5 members to view the rules of engagement when a applicant requests a match up with you bad azz Sniper Brothers! For there will be a time when the spots are all filled up and that you will not have a choice when someone calls out your name for a challenge to your ranking spot.

With that said EpicZ please stand tall and adjust your tags to show that you are now one of the baddest, meanest, toughest elite snipers that {SA} has. Congratulations EpicZ !

Just another day in the battlefield for the {SA} *5 killing machines!

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 6:24

Congratulations Epicz!! I knew you would make it, you deserve it mate. Youre a pro PRO PROOOOO sniper xD.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 7:08

Holy ISH!!! Epic it has still suprised me that you didn't get in last time, but i knew you would get in this time man! congratulations and thanks ghost for realizing that just because he lost doesn't mean that hes one of the best!
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:15

It was fucking sure EpicZ hes a pro sniper..

Whatever he learned all from me :p

no, seriously you're a great sniper you deserve this *5|

Gratz Bro !
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 20:56

Thank you so much. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 1:39

Congatulations brother xD wear that tag with pride and joy Smile see you in server soon.
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 2:29

Congrats *5 bad aZZ
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 2:20

Welcome to the *5 Epicz
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 3:07

Thank you all Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 3:45

Hey Epic,

I had never asked you but what did you want as a badge? Did you want the Captain Badge or the Sniper Rifle representing the {SA} Sniper Elite? As a *5 you have a choice :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)   EpicZ re-application for 5*  (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EpicZ re-application for 5* (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -