Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-07-08 Number of posts : 33 Location : McNeal Arizona

Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) Vide
PostSubject: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 0:16

1. Logan Sackett or danger mouse
2. I am 16 years old
3.I think i should be in {SA} because i enjoy the gaming on the server it. the gameing is clean friendly and all around fun. I should also be in {SA} because i want to become a better sniper and player in general.
5. Members that back me {SA}chevy, {SA} sinful {SA}ghost.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 0:20

heres a screenshot for him:
Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) Shot0015
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 0:26

i back him good sniper and good attitude
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jul 2011 - 21:28

Logan do you know how to put on screenshots? if not look at this

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t584-how-to-put-screenshots-on-your-app
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 9:00

Hello Logan,

Well I have now played a few games with you and most likely you did not even know your were on my team or playing against me. I like your attitude and see that you have found how to set up your binds...LOL

Congrats on becoming our newest Recruit please change your tags to {SA}Rct.Logan Sackett or {SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

Please review this below:
https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/apply-for-sa-f3/joining-sa-rct-tags-t1105.htm

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/officer-positions-f5/ranks-and-their-meaning-t752.htm?highlight=ranks

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/news-and-updates-f1/snipersacadamy1-server-rules-t865.htm?highlight=rules

Please now change your name on:

-Forum
-Server
-Xfire (If available)
-Ventrilo

EXAMPLE = {SA}Rct.Logan Sackett or {SA}Rct|Logan Sackett
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-07-08 Number of posts : 33 Location : McNeal Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 9:19

YES thank you all. im proud to call myself an SA member
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:06

congrats
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|MG|EpicZ

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 425 Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 23:16

congratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 23:07

Thanks Smile i got my license and accepted into the clan in the same day an amazinggg day
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 9:08

!!!Application request under investigation!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 5:17

Ok look my my couasin and i share this computer and this xfire. he goes under the aliases of NEvvER.GiiV, DS mr toasty, and impulse ikaru. that was not mee i swear. i would never disrespect {SA} or break the rules.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 8:21

I have talked with Logan directly about this and have explained to him that he will need to let his cousin know that when on not to start drama with other members and to follow our SA rules to the T. By him causing drama while you are going through the Recruit process may hurt your chances getting in because we cant be sure its him or you.

Investigation completed, recruit application process still in progress.

Good luck logan,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

{SA}Rct|Logan Sackett

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 9:28

Thsnk you do much
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 19:54

Follow rules and kick azz.

Congrats Recruit
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 5:55

Hey Brother have not see you much at all on the {SA} Server???

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 1:08

Logan I have not see you on for at least a month now or longer please update your app since you 2 months are up.

You have 4 weeks before you application is rejected.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:21

Roe's This application can be rejected due to the inactivity of the applicant.

Please do the needful,

{SA}CL|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 2:10

Application Rejected - due to inactivity!

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)   Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logan Sackett Application (Rejected Due to Inactivity)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -