Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 7:28

{SA}Rct|Smiley wrote:
I wanted to say that I changed my gun to the 249 SAW, with grip and stead aim xD

It's a beast, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 15:16

{SA}RTFM|Sinful wrote:
{SA}Rct|Smiley wrote:
I wanted to say that I changed my gun to the 249 SAW, with grip and stead aim xD

It's a beast, isn't it?

Yeah, it sure is, I tried it out and I was like: WOOOT, in my opinion its way better than the RPD.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

PostSubject: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 0:28

hey....i was just wondering instead of talking about this lets actually do it like sperrow is tomorrow we will practice in the day and see whose on during the evening or night so we can steam-roll some servers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 2:15

I could not agree with you more on this issue. The plan has been completed and now all that is left is for action! So get this done tomorrow and get me some pics of your pwning. Also when doing something like this be respectful and don't be an azz on someone's server because that just makes us look bad. Keep in mind that this a shock and awe deal so decide first which team that you all assign too. Dominate the server then log off and goto the next one.

I don't care what mozzy tells you on this Twisted Evil but if you have Ventrilo use it over teamspeak.! Use the utility that {SA} has worked hard to provided it's members with, to make the game a overall better experience!

Back to top Go down
{SA}Slixk
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}Slixk

Age : 30 Registration date : 2011-04-28 Number of posts : 96 Location : some where Under the Influence

PostSubject: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 3:41

Thank-you ghost for agreeing with me now all i need to know is who will be on tomorrow for sure..btw im not sure if [ATRS] tried to steamroll us this afternoon or not but in the end we wooped em so im thinking [ATRS] is the first server we hit....and if you are able to come please get ventrillo it will help a ton!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 4:23

Slixk, if we are to hit the ATRS server first, we need to drop some players temporarily.they have a max of 18 players.

...and ghost doesn't know what hes talking about XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 7:18

Are we actually going to do something with this, cause I joined the group but I didnt do any match lol...
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 5:29

aw if we are doing this i have to get my graphics card soon with my limited time
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 19:04

im totally in, all thats left is to plan for a day!

ps. lets get the time zones into consideration this time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!   Take over a server, and steamroll everyone! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take over a server, and steamroll everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Tactical Warfare :: Tactical Warfare -