Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

I GOT KIICKED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Rct|SniperVeteran

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-07-04 Number of posts : 7 Location :

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 7:05

i got kicked from the server today!!! it said the admin kicked me for 300 mins coz i was sprayin... but i was using the M40A3< which is a bolt. so there is no way that i was spraying!!!
just thought i would tell someone that i got kicked for no reson!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 8:36

That was me when you had picked up a semi from a dead sniper and had sprayed. Recruits are going to get temp banned instead of kicked because they out of everyone must follow the rules to the T in order to get in.

Keep in mind as I have mentioned in a number of posts that when you think that no one is watching, it just may be that i am on your team following your every move without you knowing. So keep that in mind when you notice that for some reason one of your teammates follows you like a shadow.

I have done this for every recruit that I review to make sure they follow the rules and also have a good attitude in which you do, but in this case you had just gotten caught.

Keep kicking azz and stay true to the rules,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 11:30

Lol don't feel bad sniper he does it to everyone. At least to you he is only following you to me and others he purposely has people break the rules to see how we take care of it.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 20:20

{SA}Samuri wrote:
Lol don't feel bad sniper he does it to everyone. At least to you he is only following you to me and others he purposely has people break the rules to see how we take care of it.

thats confusing...
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 21:12

{SA}SGT|Mozzarella wrote:
{SA}Samuri wrote:

thats confusing...

How So,

I had done that to you as well Mozzy, to make sure that when pushed you would vote kick the player who was causing trouble on the server and see just how long it took, and the manner in which you addressed the offender. As you can see you had passed the test a number of times and is one of the reasons why you had been intrusted with the rcon privileges so that you could help monitor the Server.

Anyhow keep Kicking {SA} AZZ everyone so that we can show "ALL" out there just how damn good {SA} truly is.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:51

no im saying the way he worded it confuses me, and makes me hungry apparently
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:52

oohhhhhhh, ok now i understand Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}Rct|SniperVeteran

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-07-04 Number of posts : 7 Location :

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 1:23

ahh okay.
yea i just wasnt sure when it was for. sorry for the complaint. Smile
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 2:56

Yes when i had rcon ghost was always testing me and coming on the server using mg's etc seeing how i would react lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 8:36

{SA}WarMachine wrote:
Yes when i had rcon ghost was always testing me and coming on the server using mg's etc seeing how i would react lol

And now with the GUID list, it's harder to do that, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Sponsored content

I GOT KIICKED!  Vide
PostSubject: Re: I GOT KIICKED!    I GOT KIICKED!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GOT KIICKED!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Appeals -