Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Ban appeal for 'Yeah'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yeah

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-07-16 Number of posts : 7 Location :

Ban appeal for 'Yeah' Vide
PostSubject: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 23:32

1. Name you were using when you were banned: Yeah

2. Approximate time and day you were banned: Yesterday Afternoon at about 5:00 pm maybe?

3. Name of probable admin who banned you: I couldnt identify any admins.

4. Names of other {SA} members that were in the match: none.

5. Reason you were banned: Friendly Fire

6. Reason we should unban you: I did not receive a warning or a chance to explain. A team member was simply in front of me and an enemy player was too and i tried to quick scope.

Last edited by Yeah on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 6:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 1:38

I got this one...

Dear Yeah,

You have been on our server quite a few times now and are well aware of the {SA} rules which is a good thing. You have seen members and admin post the rules up numerous times and and have even seen the rules posted in the console section which gets streamed every two mins of the game.

Now in your game where you had been playing and not so well i might add which is why you may or may not have raged. You did indeed team killed and were raging at the time because of possibly your score or something thing else in which I can only speculate. The problem is that not only where you team killing in which you did indeed get "kicked" for. But it was the coming back in voting people off in slew of your rage to get back at the ones who had kicked you.

You might not understand so I will show you what it says on your ban:

PunkBuster Server: 63 e16c522119ec0f5e8d114158ca026929 "Yeah" "72.194.218.195:28960" becareful on who you try and kick yeah!

So your issue had been coming back in the server causing drama them trying to kick the "wrong" person for sure.

I hope that helps you better understand what had happend and that {SA} does not take to kindly to rule breakers and people who try to kick others for no reason. Your ban will stay but you are welcomed to comeback in 15 days from now to ask if it can be removed again. The reason why is that I will leave it up too you, if you want to comeback then after 15 days let us know by placing a post here and I will remove it. On the other hand if you do not comeback then it will stay where it is, for that means that you did not care enough in the first place to get yourself back in the game.

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Yeah

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 6:21

umm i never raged. i never even had time to rage. i was instantly kicked right after you could hear the hitmarker sound. I never voted to kick anybody either. The first time when i was kicked for 300 minutes, i was accused of spraying a semi auto sniper rifle, which i wasnt at all. I came back the next day and said I was kicked for no reason once or twice and simply continued playing. Then yesterday I was banned for accidentally team killing? The events you explained, ghost, have never happened. If SA wants to continue to make lies about me, then fine I guess I wont play your server.

Last edited by Yeah on Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 6:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeah

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 6:23

When i got kicked for team killing, which was yesterday, I was banned. I have never been able to go back on and perform these actions. And yes, now I am very angry about how you have made these lies about me.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 6:29

Yeah,

Thank you for your time which was short and sweet. Have fun sniping out there on the other servers as for ours you will no longer be able to play do to your inability to see the facts right in front of your face.

FYI - It had been me that you had tried to vote kick off and therefore you response only proves to me that I had indeed made the right decision.

So long yeah,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Yeah

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:10

I never tried to kick anyone. complete bs.
Back to top Go down
Yeah

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:10

i dont even remember you rofl. like i said, i could never identify any SA members. anyways, what kind of idiot would try to kick an SA member
Back to top Go down
Yeah

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:18

Okay. Let me freshen up a lil bit on what I saw. First I was kicked. I received a message saying I was kicked for 300 minutes because I was spraying with a semi auto rifle which isnt even true. I was using the m21 but i wasnt spraying, or atleast i thought i wasnt. Next im banned after accidentally killing a teamate. [b]I understand why I was kicked banned i just dont think I should be banned for it. You obviously got the wrong 'Yeah' if you are saying I tried kicking an SA member. No one could be stupid enough to try to votekick an SA member from the SA server.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:19

you would be surprised at how stupid some people can be..
Back to top Go down
Yeah

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:22

Heres one thing, I do remember a few votes going on about kicking some people but I never voted.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 9:27

Yeah wrote:
i dont even remember you rofl. like i said, i could never identify any SA members. anyways, what kind of idiot would try to kick an SA member

Answer:

The same person who has not figured out by now that the {SA} admin.. AKA "ME", had been undercover and had noted all and caught you with your pants down so to speak.

This is just another reason why I and Sin go under cover so that the non members and even {SA}members can show there true colors. For when a non member sees no {SA} members around they think that at that point they can do whatever they want and think know one will know about it. Well as you can see in this situation that is not always the case. We Admin monitor the server undercover, Rcon, Console, Modern Rcon and even on IPOD. So please remember this "YEAH" that next time you decide to do something against the rules of the Server that you are playing on, you might want to keep in mind that there may be an admin under cover watching you.

You sound to be mature enough to know that this conversation has reached it's peek and therefore no further comment is needed and/or wanted.

{SA} Kicking Azz and Taking names where ever they may go,

{SA}CROE|ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for 'Yeah'   Ban appeal for 'Yeah' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal for 'Yeah'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Appeals -