Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 Vide
PostSubject: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 3:11

I was playing on SA as it is a low ping server for me (Big Island represent!! cheers )... Anyhow, the SA members present were Rambo, Elite, and a very rude and immature clan member named Cp- Ak47. On a previous map he told me something along the lines of f*k your mother b!tch, and what not. He continued saying he raped the other team even though I was on his team and had about double his kills. The next map he started dogging on an SL Orhan who was doing quite well. Orhan didn't say anything rude, but the Ak47 char said he has to respect all SA members. I know it may seem silly, but it is hypocritical to expect others to lick your feet when you are going around telling them fck your mother. I have always had a pleasant time at SA, especially because I don't lag as much as other servers. I think this Ak47 person was upset that sniping is fairly easy for me due to the low ping and felt threatened as he was definitely sub-par with the sniper. He also accused me of running around with an m21. Honestly, I have no idea what weapon that is and I only snipe with the sniper the game makes for you.

Anyways I ended up with a one-hour ban as I accidentally took out an RPD. I was lagging and pressed the wrong button and when I tried to switch weapons Mr. AK47 made a vote and got me kicked. I think this individual creates a really bad impression of your clan, but wish you all the best. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 3:14

Omg hi jassy!!!!! long time no see!!!!
well , im sorry he was rude... Hopefully ull still play on the servers....
But i miss ya! <3
Back to top Go down
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs
Major
Major
{SA}MaJoR_SiGhTs

Age : 36 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 852 Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 4:25

I appreciate your bringing this to our attention, it WILL be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
http://Sa-snipersacademy.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 4:46

I like ak47 and all but yes he definetely acts his age sometimes lol. SA does not want to be represented in this way at all. SMARTEN UP AK. Oh and by the way i was also in the server, ak was being an asshole. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 5:51

I was present at that time and, yes he was being pretty rude. He was being immature and was getting mad at jasmine. I'm sorry that happened jas.

~Elite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Apr 2009 - 8:34

i already saw AK being that rude to other guys!

I told him that he should better watch his mouth .. but yeah he acts like his age! whatever - just like Sick said:

SMARTEN UP!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 10:25

1st of all. I never said "Fuck your mother,Bitch" WTF?!?! I said go away SARCASTICALLY because you were doing so good and your ping is so low.

2nd of all.You said you were lagging and pulled out a LMG, It was the middle of the match and you said it yourself, you don't lag because you live in Hawaii.

3rd off all.I never even talk to {BS} or {SL} members.

4th of all.I never said "I raped," i said "RAPE" as in the team raped.

YOU ALL GOT YOUR THINGS OUT OF WACK

BTW

Jasmine why don't you say this stuff to me instead of spreading it on the website!!!!!

HuH?! Don't have an answer.That's what i though.

OOH YEAH, 1 more thing, this is probably going to make you happy Jasmine.

I'm mad these days because of some personal things.(Family, Friends, School Troubles)

I'm thinking of quitting {SA}

HAPPY NOW?

Last edited by {SA}AK47 on Wed 15 Apr 2009 - 10:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 13:06

please dont quit man,we already have enough members quitting No
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful
Sniper Academy Clan Leader

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 13:58

Jasmine, next time something like that happens, take a screenshot of your console, where it shows the person saying the stuff. Assuming you don't know how to get into console, just press shift + ~, and it'll open the expanded version, and scroll up to the section where it shows what the person is saying.

Once you've taken the screenshot, mess with the image's saturation, to make it remove most of the colors, so the text is easier to read, especially if it's hard to see the persons name. After you've done all that, upload it to photbucket or something, then put it either on the forum, or send it to the higher-ups, and let them take action.

btw, I have a screenshot of him being rude to me, too, uncalled for. If you want, Major, or any other higher-up, I can send you the screenshot.

~Sinful Pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 1:15

I have no clue why ur taking it out on jazzy , I consider all =GP= members a close friend and i would apreciat it if u gave them some respect , there a bad ass clan , and a good group of people , no need to hate on them.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 2:52

{SA}CP|Clover[Victor]SLG] wrote:
I have no clue why ur taking it out on jazzy , I consider all =GP= members a close friend and i would apreciat it if u gave them some respect , there a bad ass clan , and a good group of people , no need to hate on them.

I hope you're talkin to AK, not me, lol. I was givin advice to Jas about what to do when an {SA} member is being rude.

~Sinful Pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 3:43

Wow. AK if you did nothing then stop getting pissed off. This topic is to violent.. All I am going to say is, ak you need to grow up, you have been "rude" to me before as well. If you leave, thats your choice, and I am sure not many people will care. *not being rude. just stating a fact* I hope that you dont leave. And become a better person through {SA}. The internet these days is full of violence and kids under 15 cussing their hearts out and typing stuff that should not be typed. AK if you are having family problems. I recommend you take a leave for a while like our other clan member Snipez. It may help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 3:56

Yes sinful i was talking to Ak. He just needs to chill out. All Publics are guests on our servers and should be treated as such, until they break server rules , even then they should be warned and then apropraite action should be taken , no cusing at her and yelling u raped her.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

PostSubject: Re:   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 4:02

I agree. And I posted something Similar in news section.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 4:23

Cant we all just get along????
Back to top Go down
{SA}Mattagon
Private
Private
{SA}Mattagon

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-09 Number of posts : 237 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 6:31

Quote :
I'm thinking of quitting {SA}

dont fag out on us sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009 - 0:34

No joke , hes on his Rag or some shit ( period)
Back to top Go down
:ESP:VeN

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 4:44

You guys have way too much drama no wonder everyone is quitting.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 5:09

Noone has really quit since Missy has made her clan. Just taking some leaves. Even sinful says he can moniter our servers. I agree with the drama part though.
Back to top Go down
:ESP:VeN

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 5:41

What about Elite?WARLORD?Missy?Smurf did apply but passed and saw :ESP:.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re:   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009 - 5:51

did u not see what I put.. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47   Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exceptionally rude SA Member- AK47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -