Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}RCT|Tommy
Recruit
Recruit
{SA}RCT|Tommy

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-08-10 Number of posts : 18 Location : Sheerness, Kent, United Kingdom

Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) Vide
PostSubject: Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)   Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 2:13

1) What is your level of skill? -Regular -Kind of good -Really good -Pro
Pro but at long range sniping or regular sniping, one on one im 50%

2) Do you believe you are worthy of the *5 badge? Why?
because i can do things other people cant like judging bullet trajectory and how fast a person is running to put the bullet in front of him

3) How long have you been in the clan?
Just found out today :L

4) Why do you want the *5 badge?
Because they are the elite of the elite and id like to be apart of that to play along side the best
5) How active are you?
everyday im on the server if there is someone on there and im always on the website

6) (If slots are full), who do you wish to challenge for their badge?
Anyone really, if anyone can beat me and stealth sniping ill take my hat off to them

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)   Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 2:28

Tommy, you can only apply for the 5 when your a SGT. Your recruit now, after that comes private, then corporal and then sergeant. good luck getting there and then re-apply, I know youre a good sniper.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)   Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 10:28

Donnkeh has right -> https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1301-5-understanding
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CPT|Sperrow

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-23 Number of posts : 647 Location : wouldnt u like to know, California

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)   Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 20:26

Tommy, you cant apply to be in the *5 for a while sorry.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Jinx
Private
Private
{SA}Jinx

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-03 Number of posts : 418 Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)   Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 0:29

Good try mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)   Tommy's *5 application  (Rejected due to ranking status) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy's *5 application (Rejected due to ranking status)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: *5 of Snipers Academy -