Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SLICK SAYS HI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011 - 3:32

slick asked my to tell you guys that he is super busy between school and work and will try to get on on the weekends when he has time. oh and rambo he misses you Embarassed made a special not for me to say that.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|~IAM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|~IAM

Age : 613 Registration date : 2010-05-01 Number of posts : 663 Location : Germany Hell.

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011 - 10:29

Good to have some news ! Say hi for us Smile
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by {SA}SGT|~IAM on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 3:17

That is very good to hear and I am glad that he is doing well. I am sure that Rambo would think this a complement. Where an {SA} member is giving him a personal shout out.

Thank you Sam for the update and if and when you get a chance tell Slikx that we will PWN him later.

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 3:53

Get back soon slick, wanna hear your funny laugh again.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 18:39

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
That is very good to hear and I am glad that he is doing well. I am sure that Rambo would think this a complement. Where an {SA} member is giving him a personal shout out.

Thank you Sam for the update and if and when you get a chance tell Slikx that we will PWN him later.

I don't think he's talking about Slixk. Back when I first joined, there was SickX, Slick, and Slixk, whick was really confusing. Sam may have mis-typed, though, since I think Slick was Cain/Kain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 115 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011 - 4:47

LOL Sin,

Agreed then it is very confusing. Okay then tell whom ever you talked to that we all said hi and that we will PWN you later ;-)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011 - 5:05

your right sin. i was talking about Slixk. i misspell his name alot my bad.
Back to top Go down
{SA}RTFM|Sinful

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-03-07 Number of posts : 930 Location : Tucson, Arizona

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011 - 5:11

{SA}Samuri wrote:
your right sin. i was talking about Slixk. i misspell his name alot my bad.

It's alright, no worries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bstrickler
Sponsored content

SLICK SAYS HI  Vide
PostSubject: Re: SLICK SAYS HI     SLICK SAYS HI  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLICK SAYS HI

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: {SA} Member Presence :: Other Events -