Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Rule Change???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Rule Change??? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 19:59

{SA}CROE|ghost wrote:
{SA}Doc wrote:
you are allowed to use your rifle on a heli though correct? for instance if you miss with the second shot with rpg 1 shot from a r700 or .50 will put it on the ground

But of course you can. Your Sniper rifle is allowed and on certain maps you can even use your C4 to pwn the heli when it comes down to ground level :-)

I love doing that xD
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:22

I don't thik I have ever done thatcwirh c4 although explosives like that arent usually my thing
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 21:26

{SA}|Devil/// wrote:
I don't thik I have ever done thatcwirh c4 although explosives like that arent usually my thing

Ive prolly done it 3 times now with succes. Once on strike, once on wetwork (Very easy here) and I think once on overgrown.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Oct 2011 - 22:51

hmm ive never been able to do it with c4 i was able to do it once cooking a nade for just the right amount of time though
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 1:48

I found an awesome new spot on overgrown!
Back to top Go down
{SA}MG|REPOMAN
Major
Major
{SA}MG|REPOMAN

Age : 47 Registration date : 2009-04-11 Number of posts : 448 Location : Pacific Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011 - 22:39

Im going to have to backup ghost on this one

I hate that darn heli also but i love it even more when i bring them down before anyone else does.

If people hear autos being fired this will lead to even more frustration trying to keep them under control..

But on the other hand if your the highest ranking member on the server that has RCON it will be easier to .manage.

I have only heard of Major bringing down helis with C4,now there are others good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sa-snipersacademy.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rule Change???   Rule Change??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Change???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: News and Updates -