Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Annoying Player (BLAAM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

Annoying Player (BLAAM) Vide
PostSubject: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 1:29

BLAAM plays on our server a lot. Sometimes hes a really big dick though sometimes he can be nice to. But, in the last couple of weeks non-members send me a message on xfire saying that BLAAM was cursing on people, abusing stuff ect.
So I went to the server under another name, so he could not be the nice BLAAM again what he is when theres SA members around. Here are some pictures about how annoying he is:

Annoying Player (BLAAM) Iw3mp2011-10-0419-14-27-354

Annoying Player (BLAAM) Iw3mp2011-10-0419-13-55-303

What I also like do point out is something on my screen on the end, not sure if all of you will see it so I edited it with Photoshop:

Look at this picture on the left upper corner:

Annoying Player (BLAAM) Iw3mp2011-10-0419-17-50-020

Annoying Player (BLAAM) Iw3mp2011-10-0419-17-50-021

He says, your fucking idiots. With this post I dont want him to get banned or something, but he should just be watched more, and he should know his place.

Donkeh out,

Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 3:47

lmfao he gets pissed when you use stuns, he hates knife, and he gets really mad when he shoots and misses and then you kill him. i love seeing this guy rage. so much fun, i had a 1v1 against him... multiple times.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 4:35

lol theres nothing better lol
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 6:11

Yes it can be fun sometimes, but dont forget, if he keeps calling people idiots, dumbasses and dipshits its gonna get annoying + some people take that kind of words seriously. You can also play fine without cursing on people, a single wtf to no one is in my opinion good enough and way better than saying Dumbass.

{SA}PVT|Donkeh WinkWinkWink
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 6:59

only one thing to do have sin get out his rage class
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-05-21 Number of posts : 404 Location : wHERE ANYONE NEEDS A WELL PLACED BULLET!

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 7:00

i agree
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 17:53

{SA}Doc wrote:
only one thing to do have sin get out his rage class

he would rage before that even happened.
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

Age : 28 Registration date : 2011-06-16 Number of posts : 149 Location : maryland

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 22:44

hah
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 2:08

Just ban him. We have had people less annoying than this kid perma banned.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 18:28

No don't ban him, he's fun to play against, and most people laugh at his stupid comments because he really isn't that good of a player. Not to be trashing on him, but he is hysterical to watch rage.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Samuri
Elite

{SA}ROE|Samuri

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-08 Number of posts : 605 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 18:40

i agree with chevy plus it gives me a perfectly good reason to be a smart ass to him all in all he is an asset in my opinion. plus i have never had any problem with him ever breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|Devil///
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|Devil///

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 19:17

thats what i was saying earlier, however i do agree with donkeh, he is just stating that he can be annoying sometimes and some people may not take what he says like we do

EDIT: although he is hilarious when he rages
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 21:56

i would like to use one of my binds if i ever played him ITS RAINING C4!!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:43

Yes he is ffing hilarious to watch rage, but we cant let other people on the server keep seeing that. Navyseale was banned not breaking the rules either
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:44

I will keep my eyes open for this guy and if need be I will give him a weeks vacation from SA to see if that will help his potty mouth issue.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 6:14

Me and ghost kicked him for about a weekish. Started Rpging people, found out hes silentkilla, so we gave him no warnings as he knows the rules well.

Problem solved...for a week...
Back to top Go down
{SA}Doc
Private
Private
{SA}Doc

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 6:42

silentkilla...sounds familliar i dont remember why though
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 16:45

Silentkilla is the name he uses to abuse the rules. I got contacted about him abusing the rules a lot but he randomly dissappeared and never joined the server again. We now know it was blaam. Thanks for the help Moz.

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct 2011 - 20:13

Ghost found that out. Only reason i got involved in this was because I had asked to do the honors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Player (BLAAM)   Annoying Player (BLAAM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Player (BLAAM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical :: Server issues (including hackers) -