Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011 - 5:10

{SA}Rct|SA-X wrote:
Ok, wasn't sure if i should waste a post on the Loa for a short absence, so i didn't. I'm back, regardless, but oh well, just in time to celebrate the day the ball dropped (Donkeh's video, hehe).

x) IN YO FAYCE!!
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Jan 2012 - 6:08

Guess what, my cod4 broke again, and any fixes made last until the computer turns off, then it gets f***** up again. I am considering just getting it on steam as a last resort, but it might be a bit before I can own you guys again, Sad
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 0:01

On second thought, if it is okay with whoever controls the Battlefield 3 server, I could regularly join that, as I recently got Battlefield 3. Just thought I'd mention it, just in case it could get set up again.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 5:51

We will have to see if there are more request because it had just been a waste where no one joined at all.
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 7:42

All right, I understand, not many people enjoy sniping in Battlefielld anyway, too realistic. Was only a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:21

Okay, just another of my little thoughts here. Still dont see activity on the server as much of an issue because he is ACTIVE AS F*** on the forum, and also, i completely back him 110% to be promoted to private. i know how he plays and a little break from cod4 doesnt decrease a players skill to much or how they react to a situation. He followed rules, he enforced rules, and he was active before his game decided to go down the shitter. so again, i back him fully on becoming a private. JUST SAYIN ;D
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 23:34

I think I'm blushing a little Very Happy. Thanks Chevy.
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 18:06

Hello SA-X,

Let me be the first to congradulate you to joining the {SA} ranks as a private. You have proven that you are very loyal to {SA}, despite your internet, game, and other technical issues you make sure your as active as you can be. You even jury rigged your game to work for a short period of time and have made sure to be active on the forum. You are a fun person to play with and against on the battlefield. Like everyone else in {SA} your a awsome person to talk & joke around with. Smile

Be sure to update your in-game name & xfire to:

Like a Star @ heaven {SA}SA-X

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 22:01

I love to read these apps personally because it truly shows how much {SA} truly is a team and sticks together. The applicant in question had so many good comments and a few tips as well within his app. Also when in need our {SA} Members rallied to assist the applicant to the best of there abilities when they had found out that he was server game play issues. Also people's honesty, such as CHEVY's is always good to see. Thank you {SA} members for taking the time to truly fill out these applications such as these which helps to determine ones stay within {SA}.

{SA} - X,

Truly buy the reviews alone did you think you would not make it to a private status? Laughing

There are a lot of your {SA} brethren out there backing you so put your stripes on and make us all proud.

Congrats,
{SA}CL|ghost

Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 23:41

Gratz SA-X! Even with your computer problems you managed to get in here as a Recruit and show everyone that you where to damn good and awesome that even a donkeh was like: WOW! You truly deserve rank buddy! It's good to have 2 good new privates out there.

Good luck and may your computer problems be fixed soon!

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 1:52

Grats SA-X!!! have fun well playing like your one game that works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacen Kast

Jacen Kast

Age : 35 Registration date : 2009-04-18 Number of posts : 312 Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 2:00

Grats bud good to see you made it
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 5:51

Holy crap, I don't know what to say. Thank all you guys so much in supporting me, especially with technical issues, just like Ghost mentioned, and I was aught completely off-guard by how much you guys went out of your way for me... (but to be fair, The only reason I knew was Toader congratulated me for making it, Very Happy ) And if I ever get my cod4 to work again, You know where I'll be. I never give up, as I'm sure Jacen can vouch for when I first joined the server ( 1-24 wasn't exactly encouraging, lol)
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 6:04

Dont worry about it Mr. T...bag
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 2:00

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella wrote:
Dont worry about it Mr. T...bag

x)
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:28

Lol, I'm never gonna live that down, will I...
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:34

As long as the video is there.... no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)   SA-X's request to join SA (Complete) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA-X's request to join SA (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -