Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Shit I see a lot......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA} Sniper Elite *5 Member
{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo

Age : 28 Registration date : 2009-03-10 Number of posts : 1109 Location :

Shit I see a lot...... Vide
PostSubject: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 5:58

Well this is the 2nd fight in 2 days this week at my school.......(THIS ONE WAS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The black dude is a blood....proof is his red rag he has with him. The mexican didnt look like he wanted to fight but the black dude didnt give a shit apparently.

{SA}*5|CROE|Rambo Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Toader
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Toader

Age : 27 Registration date : 2011-10-26 Number of posts : 390 Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 6:36

YOU HAD ANOTHER ONE! wtf lol
my school is just screw around no one ever fights Razz
Back to top Go down
{SA}CL|ghost
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
Sniper Academy Clan Leader
{SA}CL|ghost

Age : 114 Registration date : 2009-08-22 Number of posts : 2080 Location : Somewhere in the abyss

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 6:40

Dude got PWNED!
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 7:47

Jesus, is that guy on WWE or something? Hell of a body slam.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CPT|Donkeh
Captain
Captain
{SA}CPT|Donkeh

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-06-11 Number of posts : 1293 Location :

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 11:02

Damn, that rocks. Our school never has any fights just like Toader. Sad for the Mexican kid cause the black kid kicked his as. Black people are so damn awesome. Once you go black you never come back Wink

Donkeh
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Chevy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Chevy

Age : 29 Registration date : 2011-05-01 Number of posts : 622 Location : Car shows

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 18:17

haha i was in a fight like that once, the other guy slammed me against the ground like that twice and i still kicked his ass x)
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

Age : 26 Registration date : 2011-10-30 Number of posts : 248 Location : Massachussetts

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 23:37

At my school, we are way too nerdy to even come close to a fight. The biggest "fight" that happened was two 7th graders getting each other in headlocks, and they both got suspended for a while.
Back to top Go down
{SA}CP|WarMachine
Corporal
Corporal
{SA}CP|WarMachine

Age : 27 Registration date : 2010-03-07 Number of posts : 402 Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Jan 2012 - 0:41

lul. Some kid punched another kid in my school in the face so hard that his head went through and broke a huge glass window. epic.
Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jan 2012 - 23:10

Only fight ive seen is when two kids started punching each other near where i sit at lunch, then 10 seconds later our supervision rent-a-cops came and broke it up....

Is it just me, or does it look like they are fighting only to secretly have sex with each other....
Back to top Go down
{SA}SA-X
Private
Private
{SA}SA-X

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2012 - 3:01

Uhhh, It's you. We have a rent-a-cop at my school, and he has all the good stuff, a gun, a taser, mace, radio, handcuffs, and what looks to be a flash grenade...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit I see a lot......   Shit I see a lot...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shit I see a lot......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Vids -