Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

A friendly invite!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kain

Kain

Age : 30 Registration date : 2009-03-21 Number of posts : 975 Location : USA Kentucky

A friendly invite!! Vide
PostSubject: A friendly invite!!   A friendly invite!! I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:10

Hello everybody!! Since I was unable to post in the General Discussion section, I assumed this would be the next best place.

I am creating a COMMUNITY. I will have a few friends become admins and allow some community members to advance as we see fit.

*Please note: This is not a clan, but a community.

ANYONE is welcome to join! Regardless if you are in a clan or not. In fact, I am considering making separate sections in the community dedicated for clans that would like to branch out and become apart of something bigger. The leaders of those clans would have administrative privileges within the community to a certain degree.

Also, we are going to be creating individual teams within the community for each game. For instance, there will be a wG team for CoD4, CoD BO, CoD MWF3.. and whatever else. I am also considering adding a mine craft server and branch.

The Call of Duty servers and the teamspeak server we will have are paid for by one of my close friends, and I am paying for the website. This way we can reduce total amount of downtime. Any clan that would agree to become apart of the community, would receive advertising for their game server, and voice chat server.

I am, however, hoping to find some financial help with the website. I am paying for a yearly domain name and a monthly advanced plan on the site.

So, without further adieu...

Welcome to the community.

http://www.wickedgaming.org/
Back to top Go down

A friendly invite!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Snipers Academy Clan Chatter :: Allied Clans -