Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
{SA}Dirani
Private
Private
{SA}Dirani

Age : 32 Registration date : 2011-06-20 Number of posts : 34 Location : Australia

Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani Vide
PostSubject: Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani   Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013 - 4:44

https://snipersacademy.forumotion.com/t1937-sa-application-dirani-completed?highlight=SA+Dirani

Hey guys, my in-game name is now DiraniQQ, and my xfire remains as Dirani.

Hey guys, almost two years ago my COD4 stopped working and it was just yesterday that i decided to buy a new copy.

Although I may be a little rusty, i just wanted to familiarize myself with the Clan and the Forum Itself again Smile

So im hoping to see you guys in game soon Very Happy .

I don't know if i need to take screen shots all over again and stuff so let me know !

So, {SA}CL|Sinful and {SA}CL|ghost see you guys on the battle field soon and we shall hopefully Discuss my place further cheers

Back to top Go down
{SA}ROE|Mozzarella
Elite

{SA}ROE|Mozzarella

Age : 28 Registration date : 2010-08-13 Number of posts : 1472 Location : You tell me

Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani Vide
PostSubject: Re: Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani   Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013 - 5:44

dont worry your still in clan, still private etc. Being honest with you here, no one really plays anymore. Been like that for a while now, more than a year. Everyone has basically moved on to other games or other stages of life. I would try to get a new group of {SA} here but I dont have the time right now to do so
Back to top Go down

Old Pvt| renewing thy application: Dirani

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Recruits / Officers :: Apply for {SA} -