Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story Vide
PostSubject: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009 - 17:52

Ok me and dia had a talking to and somehow we got tot he topic of his story of SA
so here it is For you that dont know dia he is an OLD member of sa that was kicked out and now runs {BS}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00:43] {BS}|RTFC| Dia: I loved {SA} ,really,But a fucking retartd called {SA} Bad Ninja fucked up everything between me and {SA} ,B1zar trusted Him,he lied B1zar,i was out of {SA} but friend of B1zar....Then Asher came,he wanted me in,but i fighted so hard with b1zar cause he didnt want me in..{SA} bad ninja told very much shits about me to B1zar....I was really one of the oldest members...I loved {SA} ,i was spending in {SA} server like whole my day so i can join,and then i joined,i had very good friends in there,and guys that hated me....Unfortunately,the guys that hated me were the ones that had the power of admin...Thats my whole story on {SA} , and i still cant forget that in there i learn Sniping...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't know if this is true but he told me to get out a message
And yes i still talk to him even tho he is BS Because before he was kicked out he was one of my friends and he still is Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy

Dia hasn't done anything wrong its his clan who has
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009 - 21:34

Dia was cool at first with me , then he always talked shit... and anoyed me tellling me i need to Pick up my scores and trieng to change rules on me( this is befor {BS}) I have no probs with him he just needs to not be such an ass with people , as for his clan he needs them to respect other clans server rules.
Back to top Go down
{SA}LT|Rick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
{SA}LT|Rick

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-02 Number of posts : 124 Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009 - 22:12

Umm Bad Ninja was cool. dont really know Dia but the few times i talked to him he didnt really seem like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 0:50

{SA}1 shut down unexpectadly today and i went to the bs server,dia was there and before he left he said,"dont fool around jesus just play fair"
wtf?!?!?
just cuz im {SA} he suspects me of fucking up their sever,
in conclusion {BS} are running scared,they are worried about {SA} members on their servers and in that very same match,dia turned down a 6 man scrimm vs. (crm,even though there was a server and enough players !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 1:20

Oh yeah , Badninja was and is my homie!!!! GO BAD NINJA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 8:58

Um yea BS is banned from SA servers and SA is banned from BS servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009 - 10:02

Dia was cool with me in the beginnings of {SA}!

Since SA made the first upgrade, he became a stupid retard, talking bullshit all day long like he is owning all and we need to get as good as him!

And the reason I hate him is, that he said to me, alf and swagger " HI HITLER!" (maybe because be talked german, i dont know) and come on, you don't make jokes about someone like this guy!^^

he even told us that he doesn't even know who Hitler was and stuff but yeah - that's even more retarded..
Back to top Go down
{SA}SGT|Volturi
Sergeant
Sergeant
{SA}SGT|Volturi

Age : 31 Registration date : 2009-03-14 Number of posts : 156 Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009 - 23:32

From wht i have seen Dia is not a vrey nice guy he is always an ass when every i play on the same server with him...so ya i dont like him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009 - 0:30

Omg thats exactly when dia became an ass , we'd be on a custom map and stuff or towers2 and hed be all liek ''{SA} should pick up there score when {SA} had top 3 spots on both teams...
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009 - 22:34

yea dia is just a retard dude... he will grow up someday. but in the other post about "dias story" that i think was posted in news and updates is where i said what all really went on. and also rofl you have no reason to be friends with dia.. you are making friends with enemys and thats not cool for 1 and it will bring suspision upon you for 2.. and also knowing dia the only reason he is even talking to you is to keep some form of communication with us. so you should just ignore him if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story   Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong Spot But - Dia's Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kicks / Bans / Probations :: Ban Listings -