Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in{SA} Clan Site
Announcements: Be sure to check-in for Roll Call for November!
For information regarding our Ventrilo server, please click here.

Uploaded Image

:ESP: sucks X)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

:ESP:   sucks X) Vide
PostSubject: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009 - 7:07

I think Missy Finally Lost It.WAIT!She Never Had It. BAHAHAHHAHAHA

: )

:ESP:   sucks X) Cod4mp-20090417-125338

Last edited by {SA}CP|AK47 on Mon 4 May 2009 - 7:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009 - 2:27

Missys always sucks im pretty sure the only reason she got in {SA} is cuz , no offense , asher wanted a piece of her , i remember him tellin her she could move to the island with him XD sorry ash , if im worng please correct me
Back to top Go down
{SA}Asher
admin
{SA}Asher

Age : 45 Registration date : 2009-03-01 Number of posts : 65 Location : Nalo yo

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009 - 8:51

LMAO... hmmmm well I do luv pussy. She had some good scores here and there. Wasnt all for a piece of ass. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009 - 16:46

Haha here in there.... and it was like she was on a 24/7 period so i dont think u want some bloody puss man... LOL
Back to top Go down
{SA}*5|b1zar

Age : 33 Registration date : 2009-02-27 Number of posts : 62 Location : Uranus

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009 - 23:01

haha yea clover i feel ya on that one.. no offence asher it was kinda funny. lol! but she actually wasnt too bad awhile back when she was first recruited.. but i also thought at the time it would be a great addition to our clan to have a female to have all the 15 years gizzin in their pants everytime they play with her.. LOL this is an honest fact.. yes it is manipulative of me but it is advertising strategy. but she totally just took prolly because of the pressure of constantly having to keep up with her lies. thats just an assumption . LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 22:04

so what did she lie about anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 22:26

so much crap it aint funny, she maid up lies just for excuse to temp bann me because asher and b1z liked m beter and she new i wasnt breaking rules
So she said ''Disrespecting admins'' , onc she even tried to get me kicked out of {SA} , we all know how that turned out..

lol! bounce

I wonder if shes even a woman!!! , lol i remember one night i told her she sounded like man over mic and muted her.
Then she told me not to waste ammo , when i just couldnt hit the jack ass on the other side... and shed always get mad cuz i owned on Knife and No scope..
lets just say she waz an all around asshole Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 22:28

Oh and she hacks!! i swear to god she hacks hr entire clan will deny it but how else do u explain suckin ass for 5 rounds straight thn owning!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :ESP: sucks X)   :ESP:   sucks X) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:ESP: sucks X)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bragging Rights :: Screen Shots -